"Bounty Hunter Blondie" Custom (Clint Eastwood)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hurry up and make Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski so I can buy my first full figure from you Scott :)

Not before Street Brawler Bill!!

20626365-20626372-large.jpg

:lol

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE that too, but need Bill first.

Heck, the Snake abides..man.

I'm sure Bill is coming before the Theoretical Dude :lol

Look forward to the day when one/some of the talented artists on this board decide to give him a go :exactly:

I started making a list of figures for 2011... both Bill and the Dude are on there:wink1:. Bill will be next.........

Wow thats great news, I did wonder if you would be doing the dude :yess:

I will have a VM shelf then by the looks of it with Bill and The Dude :)

Best news I have had all week.

Can't wait for Bill Scott and now equally excited at the prospect of the Dude. Will be a hard one to get at the pre-order I'd imagine!

Best news I have had all week.

Can't wait for Bill Scott and now equally excited at the prospect of the Dude. Will be a hard one to get at the pre-order I'd imagine!

Which one? lol

Maybe the numbers could be increased slightly to supply demand :dunno

Yeah think both will be tough but you are right The Dude will be more in demand I am sure, I think he appeals to a broader range of people.

Hopefully maybe Scott can up the numbers on this one :monkey3

Hey gang- In case you missed it I sent out an update email last night to you guys who pre-ordered the Bounty Hunter Blondie figures. If you didn't receive it check your spam folder (there was a pic attached) or let me know.

The news is I'm shooting to get them shipped by Feb 12th. It may be sooner but the 12th is probably more realistic.
Again sorry for the delays and for being so patient!
Thanks- S.

Back