Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I just look again my store room and find that I still hv left over of one Morpheus coat and one purple blue vest :.

Coat : USD300
Vest : USD150

People who get both of them, I will offer special price USD370 totally ( speedpost fee is not included , USD20 to USA and USD26 to Europe)

Merry Christmas to someone!

Hi

I just look again my store room and find that I still hv left over of one Morpheus coat and one purple blue vest :.

Coat : USD300
Vest : USD150

People who get both of them, I will offer special price USD370 totally ( speedpost fee is not included , USD20 to USA and USD26 to Europe)

Sent you a PM, did anyone already grab it? Please say no, I want it! :pray:

You know, HT have every right to protect their interest (if it was actually HT who made the complain). Imagine paying hundreds of thousands for the license and you expect them to sit quietly while other profit from unlicensed work?

Another thing is that WB are very protective of their property. They actually have people surfing ebay or youtube to make sure no one illegally use their stuff.

I am a fan of Denny (I bought the Smith and Neo sculpt) but at the same time, he kinda shot himself on the foot the moment he started up a website and promoting his works all over FB. Other customizers are a lot more discreet.

I'm with you. And I agree that it was a dangerous approach that Denny took in promoting his company's work (no offence to Denny, of course I'm a supporter and a fan). I also thought the same way as you from day 1 as far as the blatant website and FB stuff. Hopefully he can start to fly under the radar better because I'd like to see them have a long run in this game.

But as far as HT protecting their property, that's all well and good; but that's not the way you go about it. On my block with issues like this you figure it out with the competitor/friend, whatever. You do it between each other, you don't call the f__kin' cops. Snitches are b__ches

I purchased unpainted head, kato tie from Daniel several weeks ago and I agree, its the jacket baby! BTW does any one know where to get something close to the purple pants/vest. I am doing a verey very very amateur kitbash and using the burgandy CM toys outfit. I would love the real deal!

I'm with you. And I agree that it was a dangerous approach that Denny took in promoting his company's work (no offence to Denny, of course I'm a supporter and a fan). I also thought the same way as you from day 1 as far as the blatant website and FB stuff. Hopefully he can start to fly under the radar better because I'd like to see them have a long run in this game.

But as far as HT protecting their property, that's all well and good; but that's not the way you go about it. On my block with issues like this you figure it out with the competitor/friend, whatever. You do it between each other, you don't call the f__kin' cops. Snitches are b__ches
Let' be fair, we still don't know if it was HT who made the complain.

For all you know, it's WB lawyers who saw the FB posts.

Hey guys, I've had some requests lately about this Morpheus sculpt. I'm currently out of stock but am willing to reorder another batch of 10 if I have a few more people interested.

Right now I have 5 people interested. If 2-3 more jump on the bandwagon, I'll go ahead and get another set ordered. They will come unpainted with painted sunglasses.

Hey guys, I've had some requests lately about this Morpheus sculpt. I'm currently out of stock but am willing to reorder another batch of 10 if I have a few more people interested.

Right now I have 5 people interested. If 2-3 more jump on the bandwagon, I'll go ahead and get another set ordered. They will come unpainted with painted sunglasses.

Sunohc,

I am interested in the sculpt with glasses unpainted.

I hope this thread comes life...

I think a certain talented artist that did the Falling Down Guy is going to do Morpheus here soon.

Back