Custom The Good, the Bad & the Ugly in soldier disguises!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melanarus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are the three figures I've made!

Blondie (MWNN), Angel Eyes & Tuco in disguise as Confederate and Union soldiers from the classic western movie, "The Good, the Bad & the Ugly". The three characters are seen in disguise half way through the film and are seen in the outfits for about thirty minutes of the film. I'm sure this is the very first set of these classic characters in 1/6th scale done with the Civil War outfits. Figures are on Ebay btw.

I have made each piece of their outfits as close to screen accurate as possible. Some of the most interesting bits to not on the figures:

Tuco has a silver tooth and rings. Tuco also carries the Pistol with neck strap in the holster that he carries throughout the movie. He also wears fingerless brown fabric gloves and has a Confederate belt with two pouches, one I custom buit to match the movie.
Angel Eyes (Lee Van Cleef) is missing the tip of his middle finger on trigger hand!
Blondie doesn't carry his Silver Rattler grip Revolver, Angel Eyes later gives the revolver and Holster back to him.

7219036252_da12f0872c_o.jpg

7219039298_4179a70f91_o.jpg

7219040836_b8b57e2346_o.jpg

7219037440_cdda509b7f_o.jpg

Excellent work!!!! These are very well done. You definitely did the characters justice.

Great job. I love the scene were the soldiers ride up and Tuco thinks they're Confederates, till the Commander starts to dust himself off with his gloves and there's blue under all that dust. :rotfl

Back