Equilibrium Cleric Overcoat - Interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey there,

i would be stupid if i haven't asked kato for this :D
i'm aware of his beautiful and perfect work and i'm proud owning some stuff from him.

i asked him for the coat, but he never seen this movie, so he hasn't that much interest of doing it. also he's a bit busy with all the other projects, so for the moment, there is a "no" in the air from him.

but i'm also not sure if there is enough interest from people here for paying more for his work. so if we get a similiar list like the one before, maybe he will change his mind, will look the movie and decides to do it for us?

so let me know if there is still an interest for it, but be aware, that this will cost a lot more then the previous one!

hey guys,

we have waited very long now for this and I'm very sad to say that this project is almost dead now. A while ago breaker contacted me, that Kunch is not working on this coat anymore, so there were no any other tailor able to do this for us.

Maybe we're still getting our John Preston (C. Bale) sculpt from Z, but i haven't heard for a long time now from him and haven't seen any updates of his wip headsculpt. But still there is hope to get just the headsculpt. But that's it.

I also couldn't find another tailor for doing this job. And without a tailor, it's impossible to get the coat right? If there is any other tailor here who I'm not aware and he wants to do this for us, I would be more than happy for it. But as for now I have to say, that this project is not going to happen. I'm very sorry.

Maybe it can still happen.

I heard Harue is taking on commissions again in about 4-6 months.

Also, Hai from Harue, gave me email address to another
really good clothes maker, I contacted her with pictures.
Still waiting on her to contact me back.

But she is good, she has a website. I'll find the link and
post it later. She has worked for both Hot Toys & Harue.

Cross your fingers.

Maybe it can still happen.

I heard Harue is taking on commissions again in about 4-6 months.

Also, Hai from Harue, gave me email address to another
really good clothes maker, I contacted her with pictures.
Still waiting on her to contact me back.

But she is good, she has a website. I'll find the link and
post it later. She has worked for both Hot Toys & Harue.

Cross your fingers.

Oh man, that would be absolutely amazing :)
Sounds very great and I'm really crossing the fingers then that you can achieve something.

It would be really sad, if this projects goes completely down. I love this movie and I just would love to have a really good custom-figure from it.

So good luck! :)

And maybe Kato also re-thinks his decission for it. :)

Back