"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stevo makes the Clint holster and snake pistols but he's quoting at least 3 months for orders.

I'm going to try and make a Clint gunbelt using the belt from this one:
Battlegear WST.H. 417.02
picture.php

and the holster from this one
Battlegear WST.H. 418.01
picture.php

They're only $12 each so still cheaper than the other makes.

I don't want to post any pic's until he's completed but i just got hold of a pair of T1000 Police uniform trousers for my Blondie and they look great, very Chino like.
The only thing is i had to cut my boots down to get the legs over them but it's not noticeable.

Thanks for the information.

you broke my arm............again:slap

Thanks again.

Bernards poncho is the truth. Pick it up you won't find a better one out there. (yet)

Thank you sir!!! Yeah, I’ll be interested to see how the “Secret Project” Clint comes out. It’s looking good so far.. I thought of stitching the 2-halves together, but decided to go with the single piece of fabric. I really like the weight and how mine drapes. Also, I just switched out the fringe to a more natural fabric. Once I knot it, the ends fray really nice.

A quick question to anyone who has bashed an Angel Eyes, what have you used to make his white scarf?
Also, what size is it? Maybe someone with a Rainman A E could tell me.

Also, can someone tell/show me how to make a hangmans noose for my Tuco.
I've tried a few times but can't it right.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the end scene? If so, this is one I did some time ago for my custom diorama.

DSCN6185_zps40a0200f.jpg

Stevo makes the Clint holster and snake pistols but he's quoting at least 3 months for orders.

I'm going to try and make a Clint gunbelt using the belt from this one:
Battlegear WST.H. 417.02
picture.php

and the holster from this one
Battlegear WST.H. 418.01
picture.php

They're only $12 each so still cheaper than the other makes.

I don't want to post any pic's until he's completed but i just got hold of a pair of T1000 Police uniform trousers for my Blondie and they look great, very Chino like.
The only thing is i had to cut my boots down to get the legs over them but it's not noticeable.

What size is the Gun belt I measured a few on my figures its about 6'' to 6 1/2 does that sound right?

What size is the Gun belt I measured a few on my figures its about 6'' to 6 1/2 does that sound right?

The waists on my figures are about 6 inches too and the belts i ordered from Steveo were the 5 1/2" - 6" ones.

I don't know the sizes of the Battlegear gunbelts as i haven't received them yet and Auggie hasn't got back to me with the information.

The waists on my figures are about 6 inches too and the belts i ordered from Steveo were the 5 1/2" - 6" ones.

I don't know the sizes of the Battlegear gunbelts as i haven't received them yet and Auggie hasn't got back to me with the information.

great Thanks :yess:

is the best body to use the 1/6 True Type Basic Series TTM 22 Advanced Slim Body , to fixt Bernards Vest and Poncho?

Back