Mel Gibson as William Wallace from BRAVEHEART (v3.0) NEW PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, the new pics are sweet!

what body you using there? and are the boots/ shoes cast just as the lowers with a cloth wrap, or is the whole thing cast in 1 piece (lower "shoe" and upper wrap)? thanks

Dan, the new pics are sweet!

what body you using there? and are the boots/ shoes cast just as the lowers with a cloth wrap, or is the whole thing cast in 1 piece (lower "shoe" and upper wrap)? thanks

Yup, TTM19... The boots are cast as one piece -- boot/shoe part and upper/wrap part are together...

Here he is with blue war-face paint...

mgbhblue1.jpg
mgbhblue2.jpg

Wow! Awesome! The hair looks more realistic than Mel Gibson's in that movie! Great work!

Hey Dan, will these be available for a while? I'd really like to get one of these eventually, but wont have the cash for several months :(

Also, have you considered experimenting with any sort of hair product? It could give the hair that grimy "weight" that it has in the film :rock

Hey Dan, will these be available for a while? I'd really like to get one of these eventually, but wont have the cash for several months :(

Also, have you considered experimenting with any sort of hair product? It could give the hair that grimy "weight" that it has in the film :rock

I thought I'd leave the tweaking of the hair with gel and hairsprays and such to the buyer. But yeah, definitely they can really improve the look of the figure. I was asking carbo if he wanted the blood effects because there's this scene after the battle where there's blood splattered on his face, and his hair is matted with mud and blood... It would make great detailing on a figure at this scale, but could be a bit too graphic.

I should be able to take care of you when you're ready, Dane. No worries. Also, you know I'm a collector too, so if you wanted to propose a trade or something, I would consider it if I saw something I had to have... :) Shoot me an email...

I should be able to take care of you when you're ready, Dane. No worries. Also, you know I'm a collector too, so if you wanted to propose a trade or something, I would consider it if I saw something I had to have... :) Shoot me an email...

Awesome news! Thanks, Dan :) Unfortunately my collection has pretty much reached a point where I'm rather attached to every piece, but I will definitely keep that in mind :duff

Dan, I am in Dane's same boat here...

Dane....wtf is up with the avatar and sig change?? fooled the hell out of me :lol

I'm getting pumped for the premier of Mad Men coming up, finally! :rock

I'm modifying the headsculpt to have a "normal" neck, so it can be attached to such bodies as DML Neo, etc...

Here are some quick, crappy cell phone pics. Will take better pictures soon once I futz around with him a little more.

photo-11.jpg

phot2o.jpg

spectacular! did you do the hair Carbo, or was it Dan?

oh and Dchung, read that you're doing a new neck sculpt. will you still have the no neck version available?

any way we could get pics of the arm and leg sleeves?
also, would you ever consider doing a less neutral Mel sculpt? the crazy wide eyed look, or a grimace or yell perhaps? thanks!

spectacular! did you do the hair Carbo, or was it Dan?

oh and Dchung, read that you're doing a new neck sculpt. will you still have the no neck version available?

any way we could get pics of the arm and leg sleeves?
also, would you ever consider doing a less neutral Mel sculpt? the crazy wide eyed look, or a grimace or yell perhaps? thanks!

I attached the hair, but it requires some styling with gel or hairspray...
The head will be available with or without neck... either way...
The leg sleeves are visible in the pics I posted (first post)... no arm sleeve shots since the TTM19 has great arms...
I'm not sure when I'll get to a different expression for Mel... so many other sculpts I want to do first... but who knows?

Back