Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like he said it was limited due to expenses.....so if that was the case and if folks are willing to dig out of their pockets like myself to get one...maybe he should talk to Kato and try....

i'm in for a second run...i always wanted to get 2 morpheuses...but do to the limited run...i wasn't allowed....plus...this figure was the one that popped my customizing cherry...

Alright guys not sure if this will work but its worth a shot maybe if enough people show interest for this we can get it done I know 6 interested I guess pm me if interested and if we get enough we can try to approach Kato with a list it's my last resort hoping to get 15 this is not a for sure thing I haven't heard a word from Kato this is just me trying to get something made that alot of people missed out on and want

Alright guys not sure if this will work but its worth a shot maybe if enough people show interest for this we can get it done I know 6 interested I guess pm me if interested and if we get enough we can try to approach Kato with a list it's my last resort hoping to get 15 this is not a for sure thing I haven't heard a word from Kato this is just me trying to get something made that alot of people missed out on and want

Kato did 4 Harvey Dent suits for a custom order....I think 6 would be enough.

Well their is 6 solid people so far maybe he will read this and think about it but its not looking very good not sure if 6 is enough but I can hope

thats not bad slimer but he still looks a little inflated...i think if you contact Daniel (sunohc) he may be able to reproduce them again...but i don't know....initially when this idea was brought up...i was and still am just interested in the clothing set plus the coat...i will gladly pay for that because that may be the one thing that can prolly come easiest aside from the head.....as i remember it was a headache trying to get all the different artists to get their specific items in on a timely basis...and I would rather not do that again....so if i could get the clothing sets plus coat which is all i'm really after...then i would be set...:)....of course that might be a wee selfish but i already got the extra head and katana's i bought from ebay and modified them for a second morpheus last year...so all i would really need is what i already mentioned....i did this to limit me asking the different artists to reproduce something for me....:)

Same here I would be very happy with just the clothing set I would actually be happy with just the coat anything I have Katos Tie and that's it:lol

Despite the fact that this Morpheus was originally a limited run of full figures, I saw interest on Rick grow again when more sculpts of him were being offered, along with full figures too... before that, he was just like this Morpheus, a long gone project that nobody could think that would be revived. So, maybe if Sunohc can make a few more heads with shades, somebody else make the sword, or paint, and the previous owners of the original run don't mind with increasing the numbers of the edition, the announce of a new wave of heads / accessories could trigger a lot interest again, and maybe convince Kato to do another shot at this... just a dream, but would be awesome if it worked.

Back