Equilibrium Cleric Overcoat - Interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry for delay on this.

The Kunch tailor is back on this project as of today.

I have gone through with her what needs to be done and hopefully we will see some results soon.

I'm in constant contact with her over in China so any updates I get I will post on here ASAP.

Sorry for the tease (something I've been accused of doing recently) but didn't want you guys to be left completely in the dark.

Some news is better than no news, right?:D

absolutely my friend! thanks a lot for your update. glad it goes on now and can't wait to see how it will look :)

thanks again!

So will you be taking anymore orders?? I'd love to get in on this run please let me know.

hey guys,

we have waited very long now for this and I'm very sad to say that this project is almost dead now. A while ago breaker contacted me, that Kunch is not working on this coat anymore, so there were no any other tailor able to do this for us.

Maybe we're still getting our John Preston (C. Bale) sculpt from Z, but i haven't heard for a long time now from him and haven't seen any updates of his wip headsculpt. But still there is hope to get just the headsculpt. But that's it.

I also couldn't find another tailor for doing this job. And without a tailor, it's impossible to get the coat right? If there is any other tailor here who I'm not aware and he wants to do this for us, I would be more than happy for it. But as for now I have to say, that this project is not going to happen. I'm very sorry.

I knew dat... >__>

Well, it's time to spend our money for some HT-figures then
dolf_ru_157.gif

hey guys,

we have waited very long now for this and I'm very sad to say that this project is almost dead now. A while ago breaker contacted me, that Kunch is not working on this coat anymore, so there were no any other tailor able to do this for us.

Maybe we're still getting our John Preston (C. Bale) sculpt from Z, but i haven't heard for a long time now from him and haven't seen any updates of his wip headsculpt. But still there is hope to get just the headsculpt. But that's it.

I also couldn't find another tailor for doing this job. And without a tailor, it's impossible to get the coat right? If there is any other tailor here who I'm not aware and he wants to do this for us, I would be more than happy for it. But as for now I have to say, that this project is not going to happen. I'm very sorry.

Forgive me if he's already been mentioned but I was too lazy to read through all 10 pages. Have you asked Kato if he's interested tailoring this?

Yes, Kato would do a great job if he's available, just look at the quality clothing that he did for Daniels morpheius, i'm still interested in this and what about Daniel as the sculptor, proved winning combo!

Back