Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another interested I'm really hoping this happens one day but no word from Kato I haven't been pestering him I just sent one PM a couple days ago with no response but I know he is very busy I'm keeping my fingers crossed he will see the interest from all of us and may have time later down the road I will not give up til I know their is no chance

I would be interested in getting Morpheus as well, but it has to be a full set and with the previous owners being cool with the bump in the edition size. So if anybody can get the artists back in this project then that would be awesome and i'll dream with you guys....

I would be interested in getting Morpheus as well, but it has to be a full set and with the previous owners being cool with the bump in the edition size. So if anybody can get the artists back in this project then that would be awesome and i'll dream with you guys....

Rocco said he would sculpt him if the suits were going to happen again

I talked to Daniel and it took so many people to come togeather to make this figure I don't see another full figure run happening but if Rocco would sculpt the head and Kato would do a revisit on the outfit I would be more than happy really wanting this happen someday

the jacket is what really sets this off...the pants and vest and the shirt were all great but the coat is what would set a morpheus custom from just a regular kitbash....so i hope that Kato can chime in and maybe take a swing at this again....:)

Well i know on ebay that people have sold their Matrix figures and pretty much put out in their description who made the figures....and i think Denny had an ebay name and was selling under that as well....could have got caught up from that

I'm going with the ebay sellings....i know most people can find out who is doing what through there. Locate the name and then you find the website and i think from there they just found out everything else...RM doesn't use ebay and you really don't see too many of RM figures being sold on ebay as much as Denny's....I've seen pretty much ever figure he has put out up on ebay....

Not surprised with the thread being taken away or not having access to it, just look at Iminime 's website. Everything is either removed or the images have been replaced with text on ordering it, which i'm guessing has to do with the C&D order. If your right Dane about HT tipping off WB, then man that's such a ***** move and it's a damn shame on their part.

That's a major bi__h move. Especially because apparently Denny has friend there

That's a major bi__h move. Especially because apparently Denny has friend there

You know, HT have every right to protect their interest (if it was actually HT who made the complain). Imagine paying hundreds of thousands for the license and you expect them to sit quietly while other profit from unlicensed work?

Another thing is that WB are very protective of their property. They actually have people surfing ebay or youtube to make sure no one illegally use their stuff.

I am a fan of Denny (I bought the Smith and Neo sculpt) but at the same time, he kinda shot himself on the foot the moment he started up a website and promoting his works all over FB. Other customizers are a lot more discreet.

Imagine paying hundreds of thousands for the license and you expect them to sit quietly while other profit from unlicensed work?

If their license covers 1/6 figures I wish they'd just bring 'em on. I've been waiting years! The bootleggers, while breaching copyright, are obviously catering to a demand.

Hi

I just look again my store room and find that I still hv left over of one Morpheus coat and one purple blue vest :.

Coat : USD300
Vest : USD150

People who get both of them, I will offer special price USD370 totally ( speedpost fee is not included , USD20 to USA and USD26 to Europe)

Back