"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey1

Hi guys. I am just lurking here. I love seeing what you come up with.

Last edited:
Ok, a little info on the ponchos and vests.

Thanks for all the interest. I'm not taking any more orders on vests for now. After this first batch is ready, I'll start up again. Poncho's will still be available.

I've gotten all the fabric needed ready, so I'll be starting up on Monday. It's going to take about 3 weeks after that....

I'll be posting pics as soon as I get them ready.

Thanks

David

Are you the one who created the outfit for FigureMasterLes's latest joker?

:monkey1

Hi guys. I am just lurking here. I love seeing what you come up with.

watch out everyone.....she's doing intel for ape city & stealing all your tips and tricks for her own purposes.....:horror !!!!!
j/k jessica...........i lurk at ape city myself.........and your thread has some talented folks residing there....you included !!! i really need to visit that thread more often. i am amazed at the attention to detail that you all go into. kinda like some sw threads............only different:cool:. .....................:lol

Ultimately I'd like to get a full custom of Blondie, angel Eyes and Tuco, but don't know if all the parts can be sourced?

I had PM'd Bernard2002 about his customs so you can also add me to the vest/poncho list Mudshark.

Ultimately I'd like to get a full custom of Blondie, angel Eyes and Tuco, but don't know if all the parts can be sourced?
If we continue to generate interest and/or hook up with the right people (looking very good so far), I'd say we have an excellent chance of sourcing the parts for all three figures. The individual costumes will probably be the toughest thing. The head sculpts and most of the other stuff are already available, by the looks of it.

I had PM'd Bernard2002 about his customs so you can also add me to the vest/poncho list Mudshark.
Got ya covered, buddy!

watch out everyone.....she's doing intel for ape city & stealing all your tips and tricks for her own purposes.....:horror !!!!!
j/k jessica...........i lurk at ape city myself.........and your thread has some talented folks residing there....you included !!! i really need to visit that thread more often. i am amazed at the attention to detail that you all go into. kinda like some sw threads............only different:cool:. .....................:lol

:naughty

The only way to learn, guys...but I love seeing how you pull the customs together. So much talent all over the place. Everybody's asleep at Ape City, and there's nobody to chatter with over there at the moment. I am being brave and venturing beyond its perimeters.

Last edited:
Jessica,

Sorry, that wasn't me. I didn't create the outfit for FigureMasterLes's joker....

David

People Interested in FULL CUSTOM FIGURES:

* BLONDIE *
* phoenixram1977
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven
* MwNN
* Reinhardt

* ANGEL EYES *
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven
* MwNN
* Reinhardt

* TUCO *
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven
* MwNN
* Reinhardt

INDIVIDUAL PARTS Lists:

Accurate Olive Green Blondie Poncho / Sheepskin Vest: (Bernard2002)
* toyadventurer
* MwNN
* fistfulmetal
* Mudshark
* Lord Vicious
* Punchy
* Entropy Chicken

Accurate Striped Blondie Shirts: (Lord Vicious)
* Rugby1970
* Mudshark
* toyadventurer
* Punchy
* fistfulmetal
* MwNN
* Les Walker
* Entropy Chicken
* Bluetooth
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the update, Dave! Looking forward to seeing those pics!

I PMed Bernard about a Poncho/Vest a few days ago... fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Bernard2002 - Wasn't that you that gave me all the tips for creating The Omega Man many months ago?

I guess the ape fans are venturing out of Ape City today and into the Forbidden Zone...
:angelsmil

People Interested in FULL CUSTOM FIGURES:

* BLONDIE *
* phoenixram1977
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven
* MwNN
* Reinhardt
* sladesuperagent

* ANGEL EYES *
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven
* MwNN
* Reinhardt

* TUCO *
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven
* MwNN
* Reinhardt

INDIVIDUAL PARTS Lists:

Accurate Olive Green Blondie Poncho / Sheepskin Vest: (Bernard2002)
* toyadventurer
* MwNN
* fistfulmetal
* Mudshark
* Lord Vicious
* Punchy
* Entropy Chicken
* LordAzrael
* ombudsman

Accurate Striped Blondie Shirts: (Lord Vicious/BillyB!)
* Rugby1970
* Mudshark
* toyadventurer
* Punchy
* fistfulmetal
* MwNN
* Les Walker
* Entropy Chicken
* Bluetooth
* LordAzrael
* ombudsman

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lord V wanted me to jump in and let you all know that as soon as I'm back from vacation (next week) I'll start looking for material for the shirt.
If I can't find anything to scale, I should be able to have the pattern made.
Shouldn't be too hard. If you haven't seen my work, check out Les' Joker.

BillyB

BillyB, I am VERY impressed with your work with Les' Joker. That is awesome. Let me know where I can see more of your work.

Hey Bloooooondie!

The thread was threatening to slip away, so I took the liberty of giving it a good kick in the bum...

So, any updates on the poncho or striped shirts yet, guys? I know these things take time. Lots of stuff going on elsewhere too, but let's try to keep this thread alive till we're ready to start building these figures!

Good to see Blondie ressurected :D

I think Bernard2002 is still hard at work at the poncho's and vests. And BillyB is not back yet, I guess...

I don't want this one to slip away. I have been slowly trying to pick up pieces here and there (boots & belts & jeans & etc.) I all ready have Lonnie's Blondie head and ready to get Angel Eyes and Tuco. How has everyone else been doing?

Back