"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news guys; I found someone who can also make an accurate 1/6 Blondie shirt (with the thin blue-white stripes).
Price will be between10$-25$, depending on how much people would want one. So if you do, sign up! :joy

(Maybe we can also commission him to make the entire Angel Eyes- or Tuco- costume somewhere down the line?)

Count me in for a Blondie shirt too. Also interested in the possibility of complete costumes for Tuco and Angel Eyes. Thanks for the information!

Last edited:
Good news guys; I found someone who can also make an accurate 1/6 Blondie shirt (with the thin blue-white stripes).
Price will be between10$-25$, depending on how much people would want one. So if you do, sign up! :joy

(Maybe we can also commission him to make the entire Angel Eyes- or Tuco- costume somewhere down the line?)

PM sent on the shirt.

Price will be between10$-25$, depending on how much people would want one. So if you do, sign up!

PM sent for the shirt as well.

What body is everyone planning on using to go with the H2 headsculpt? Does the neckpost from a certain body fit this head best?

Include me in for a shirt. PM sent.

I would like to order the striped shirt for the 'Blondie" custom, count me in!
Thanks.
PM sent.

Last edited:
anyway we can organize a full custom commission as well as selling individual parts? i figured it would be cheaper that way too.

anyway we can organize a full custom commission as well as selling individual parts? i figured it would be cheaper that way too.

We needed to gather enough people who were interested in having these figures first, of course, but the original intention of this thread was to organize a custom figure project, for not just Blondie, but Tuco and Angel Eyes, as well.

The sourcing for some much needed items appears to be going well so far. I guess the next step will be to see if we can commission someone to make full custom figures for those who want them.

If everyone's okay with it, I'll start an interest list for people who want full figures on the starter page of the thread. Then as we get closer to having all the parts and pieces we need for each figure, someone will hopefully be able to offer completed figures. Your comments and suggestions are, of course, most welcome! :)

(This has also been posted on the starter page of the thread) Let me know if you're interested and I'll add your name to the list(s)! :D

People Interested in FULL CUSTOM FIGURES:

* BLONDIE *
* phoenixram1977
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven

* ANGEL EYES *
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven

* TUCO *
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven

INDIVIDUAL PARTS Lists:

Accurate Olive Green Blondie Poncho / Sheepskin Vest: (Bernard2002)
* toyadventurer
* MwNN
* fistfulmetal
* Mudshark
* Lord Vicious
* Punchy

Accurate Striped Blondie Shirts: (Lord Vicious)
* Rugby1970
* Mudshark
* toyadventurer
* Punchy
* fistfulmetal
* MwNN
* Les Walker
* Entropy Chicken
* Bluetooth

Last edited:
glad i found a group of crazies who love this film as much as i do
(most people i know hate westerns, stupid 80s pop culture crowd!)

i'd be in for all 3
one of my top 10 films of all time

Westerns are some of my favorite movies. I especially like spaghetti westerns. GBU is my favorite movie of all time. I hope to have multiple custom figures from GBU!:rock

Westerns are some of my favorite movies. I especially like spaghetti westerns. GBU is my favorite movie of all time. I hope to have multiple custom figures from GBU!:rock

i know a total of maybe 5 people who love westerns like i do
most i know were burnt out because their parents watched them too often (whatever! ... how do you get burnt out on something as great as GBU and not on ROTJ)

but then again i'm a huge EASTWOOD fan in general

i would be SUPER happy if i had one of each from GBU ..... and then of course a eastwood custom from "high plains drifter"

the other thing that annoys me is that there are COUNTLESS scarface figures, but where's all the dirty harry stuff!?
(callahan can kick montana's short ass san diego back to cuba in no time flat!)

glad to see like-minded freaks here :D

Okay, I added your names to the full figure wanted list. Also made new lists for individual parts and added all the names I could find to them. Please let me know if I missed anyone. I'll just repost the lists periodically, it should be easier to find them that way.

If you want to be added to one of the lists or start a new one for individual figure parts, please post your request and/or shoot me a PM and I'll see that it gets done. Thanks! :D

Okay, I added your names to the full figure wanted list. Also made new lists for individual parts and added all the names I could find to them. Please let me know if I missed anyone. I'll just repost the lists periodically, it should be easier to find them that way.

If you want to be added to one of the lists or start a new one for individual figure parts, please post your request and/or shoot me a PM and I'll see that it gets done. Thanks! :D

Thanks for making a list mate!

Good to see so many people who'd like to see this happen. Like I posted before, I contacted BillyB (a member here who's making Mad Max outfits) about the Blondie shirt and possibly the other full TGTBATU-outfits and he was definitely interested. But he also said he would be gone for a few weeks, during which he'd be on the look-out for the correct fabric etc for the Blondie shirt.
I told him there was a lot of interest for this project, but I haven't heard back from him yet. So I guess we'll have to be a bit patient until he chimes in here...

Count me in on a set!
I finally found a group of western aficionados, with deep appreciation of Sergio Leone.
And Clint of course!

Ok, a little info on the ponchos and vests.

Thanks for all the interest. I'm not taking any more orders on vests for now. After this first batch is ready, I'll start up again. Poncho's will still be available.

I've gotten all the fabric needed ready, so I'll be starting up on Monday. It's going to take about 3 weeks after that....

I'll be posting pics as soon as I get them ready.

Thanks

David

People Interested in FULL CUSTOM FIGURES:

* BLONDIE *
* phoenixram1977
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven
* MwNN
* Reinhardt

* ANGEL EYES *
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven
* MwNN
* Reinhardt

* TUCO *
* fistfulmetal
* herzograven
* MwNN
* Reinhardt

INDIVIDUAL PARTS Lists:

Accurate Olive Green Blondie Poncho / Sheepskin Vest: (Bernard2002)
* toyadventurer
* MwNN
* fistfulmetal
* Mudshark
* Lord Vicious
* Punchy
* Entropy Chicken

Accurate Striped Blondie Shirts: (Lord Vicious)
* Rugby1970
* Mudshark
* toyadventurer
* Punchy
* fistfulmetal
* MwNN
* Les Walker
* Entropy Chicken
* Bluetooth[/QUOTE]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the update, Dave! Looking forward to seeing those pics!

Last edited:
Back