Mars Toys - 1/6 Jaws Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mars with another winner. The fact that they
Do fresh things is so wonderful.

I do like that typically do new expressions. I think he's to much of an A list character, but a Chris Reeve Superman with multiple expressions would be bonkers.

I do hope they give use more characters from Jaws. Hoping Quint moves enough units...maybe they already have it planned?

Last edited:
Check back in 2026...
That is a dolly zoom kind of horror sentence

IWannay.gif

This is looking really good. I don't know about making the sideburns bushier, but I would bring them further along and under the cheekbone, toward his mustache. But, it's great.

Attachments

• Q3.png
    Q3.png
    516.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Q2.png
    Q2.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Q1.png
    Q1.png
    296.9 KB · Views: 0
Great likeness, but for Jaws I don't know that I could do just Quint. Would need Brody and Hooper on display with him, and ideally with a 1/6 scale bust of Bruce as someone mentioned.

Thank you guys.

If you have the chance to get one of ozark sharks you wont regret it. Who knows, maybe a third party company will release him. There is a lot of interest in a 1/6 shark bust

That Shark City Ozark guy (maker of maybe a half dozen different 1/6 scale Bruce sharks) is going to clean up if Mars does all of these figures. :lol

Thank you guys.

If you have the chance to get one of ozark sharks you wont regret it. Who knows, maybe a third party company will release him. There is a lot of interest in a 1/6 shark bust
Incredible Kam! And awesome water effects! I’ve been eyeing an Ozark shark for a while, and I imagine that I’ll likely pull the trigger finally whenever this Quint goes up for preorder. May I ask if this is the regular 1:6 bust secured vertically or is this the 1:6 breaching bust?

Back