Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scarlet Witch PF

Mark Newman must like a specific look to his women.

Not that this, Vampi, and Storm look bad, but the basic facial features of them all look pretty similar.

Someone needs to teach him that different people look... different.

Good observation. Scarlet Witch's face (especially the eyes - shape and size) look very similar to the Storm PF.

Sorry, but not for me. I am not a fan of the poses, nor some aspects of the sculpt (flowing hair, eyes too far apart, etc). Moreover Vision reminds me too much of a huge Bowen sculpt.

Congrats to those who like them.

Last edited:
350$ not getting it now n dont care for Ex anyways ....... will get regular close to shipping :chillpill:

Easy pass. Comiquette looks so much better IMO.

For now, I stick with Hawkeye PF, Mark VII Bust and Hulk Maquette. Still waiting to see more of Galactus ! :impatient:

Re: Scarlet Witch PF

So? What's it gonna be? You better hurry - it's been up for a couples of hours, if you don't act now, it's gonna sell out ...............:wink1: Or not - with that pricetag and that look it will be gift-card eligible long before it start shipping.

:exactly: :lol :rotfl

I think that Scarlet Witch looks pretty good in the gallery pics.

However, I won't be getting it because I already have the Brooks Scarlet Witch Comiquette.

Did you guys see the 3 pics? Vison PF is next to her :yess:

I like it but I wish Sideshow had done a "phasing" pose (like with the Invisible Woman comiquette) with his legs.

I think she looks great and is a solid representation of the character. That said, I am not a big fan of her or Vision so easy pass for me...especially at a whopping $350.

$350... pass. $300 is my limit. I will pay more if it's something special, say something like Skaar, but this just seems like a standard run of the mill PF. No light up, no extra portrait, not all that "big."

I think as the prices keep going up and up on HT's and now on PF's I'm slowly being priced out of this hobby.

$350... pass. $300 is my limit. I will pay more if it's something special, say something like Skaar, but this just seems like a standard run of the mill PF. No light up, no extra portrait, not all that "big."

I think as the prices keep going up and up on HT's and now on PF's I'm slowly being priced out of this hobby.

Sadly this seems to be the case with a lot of collectors more and more. :(

There was an article in the Economist last month about China's rapidly rising manufacturing costs. As China population gets wise to Western expectations on labor rights and wages, they are demanding far more. Add to this major companies like Apple pushing for labor reform in China and the high cost of petroleum and the cost of anything made in China is going up. As far as high-end collectibles goes, there are also a lot more companies vying for production resources now than when Sideshow started up.

I think the days of $250 PFs and $175 HT 1/6 are gone.

There is nothing particular wrong with the statue now that the full reveal is up.

But the sculpt/pose/costumes are way too generic and simple - no wow factor. Forgettable is the word that comes to mind.

Easy pass for me especially with the excellent comiq already out.

Poison ivy on the other hand, is something i will be refreshing my pages waiting for...

Back