Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scarlet Witch PF

I personally like this Scarlet Witch, and I love everything Sideshow has put out that was sculpted by Mark Newman. So, I will very likely be ordering her today.

He wasn't talking about mr. newman.

I'm a little slow today...... It's Canada Day :woo:monkey3

I personally like this Scarlet Witch, and I love everything Sideshow has put out that was sculpted by Mark Newman. So, I will very likely be ordering her today.
Another :woo :woo :lol

Now If he sculpted Poison Ivy (confirmation would be great though)

:woo :woo :woo :drool

Last edited:

Are u implying the guy snardinator trolling and mark Newman replying? I don't think MK crossed the line one bit.

No. Mark had every right to respond.

I'm saying that some members here will rip apart an artists hard work without any hesitation and without any forethought as to how that may make the artist feel or how it makes this community as a whole look.

Constructive criticism is one thing. Bashing someone's work is another.

If sculpting was so easy then everyone would be doing it.

Waiting for preorders to pop up! I'm going to order this. She will look great next to my other marvels.

I'm saying that some members here will rip apart an artists hard work without any hesitation and without any forethought as to how that may make the artist feel or how it makes this community as a whole look.

Good posting. It amazes me how little respect most fanboys have for the artists who work so damn hard and even ALLOW for them to collect these awesome statues. The flaming that occurs is just repulsive.

This is a great sculpt of a beautiful woman with an intense expression. I'm betting there is another head sculpt that is a pretty one.

I'm a little slow today...... It's Canada Day :woo:monkey3

canada+day.jpg
:wave

Good posting. It amazes me how little respect most fanboys have for the artists who work so damn hard and even ALLOW for them to collect these awesome statues. The flaming that occurs is just repulsive.

Agreed.

Kind of nice to see 3 Avengers PF in 1 month time. Hoping for Black Widow, Wasp with Antman, Fury and Vision next. Once those are done, my Avengers will be completed :)

Kind of nice to see 3 Avengers PF in 1 month time. Hoping for Black Widow, Wasp with Antman, Fury and Vision next. Once those are done, my Avengers will be completed :)

A comic black widow would be sweet but already having the scarjo one on preorder would make it hard to justify ordering another version so soon.

I really don't like her:-(her like storm and most of the marvel pf ladies, don't think newman has done this, put poison ivy he must have made, please confirm, and Tim miller as squlptur:)squlptue.
I think i don't like her because i compete her with MB comiquette, and her i love:-D
It's hard to give good critism when you don't love the thing at all, and sure like the other guy i can be mad about the statue's, but would never let it be little me like that, learn some f_______ manners before writing like i pimpled little 12 year old girl in puperti..
Hmm sorry about spelling.
But damn many cool pieces coming soon wow, respect to all from sideshow, love Them all, and all you guys on forum, love you too:-Dtoo spend min 5 hours a week in here:)here
Good day to you all:)

Did you sculpt this, Mr. Newman? It's phenomenal work, IMO. She is one of my favorite characters. What would be the chance of getting a signed one on the base?

I' don't know who started the rumor that I sculpted this. I cannot confirm or deny at this time in respect to Sideshow's official release. :)

It doesn't really bother me that much anymore about the colorful way people express their dislike for something. If there were forums to discuss every type of profession personal job performance then I think those people would be a bit more ... careful. :clap

I' don't know who started the rumor that I sculpted this. I cannot confirm or deny at this time in respect to Sideshow's official release. :)

It doesn't really bother me that much anymore about the colorful way people express their dislike for something. If there were forums to discuss every type of profession personal job performance then I think those people would be a bit more ... careful. :clap

Agreed. BTW...

:welcome1: to the Freaks Board! :duff

Thanks Snoopy, Good to be here!

I thought that was you. Good to have you here Mark. Thanks for all of the goodies over the years. I have a lot of your BD stuff. To think I'll be able to add your work in SSC scale to my collection is a dream come true. Welcome to the freaks forum!

These 9 are the classic Avengers I want in a full line up. I like the newer members and some classics not in this pic but these to me are the BEST, most definitive Avengers. The main one missing for me in this pic is Quicksilver and Ms. Marvel who is already made. Hulk is cool but any comics fan knows he only lasted 2 issues as an Avenger so he isn't necessary (although I'm getting that maquette).

Avengers-Alex-Ross.bmp

I got in the game too late for Cap and Thor, but I have BP Reg and Classic Iron Man EX. Hawkeye on order and sure to get Scarlet Witch.

Giant Man, Wasp and Vision next! :pray:

Back