Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scarlet Witch PF

Yep mark came high in my book by vampirella, thats why i think he made ivy and not sw:)sw
Sorry mark if i write like you wasnt here.

I really don't like her:-(her like storm and most of the marvel pf ladies, don't think newman has done this, put poison ivy he must have made, please confirm, and Tim miller as squlptur:)squlptue.
I think i don't like her because i compete her with MB comiquette, and her i love:-D
It's hard to give good critism when you don't love the thing at all, and sure like the other guy i can be mad about the statue's, but would never let it be little me like that, learn some f_______ manners before writing like i pimpled little 12 year old girl in puperti..
Hmm sorry about spelling.
But damn many cool pieces coming soon wow, respect to all from sideshow, love Them all, and all you guys on forum, love you too:-Dtoo spend min 5 hours a week in here:)here
Good day to you all:)

Tim Miller confirmed via Twitter that he was not the sculptor on either Scarlet Witch or Poison Ivy.

So now we have someone giving Tim miller some hefty competition here. :)

Hah, right? When I saw the Poison Ivy he was immediately who I thought of. I guess I'm not the only one, since this was what he posted on Twitter.

18203434237.png

As much as I love this character, this is an easy pass for the price. I will stick to my Mark Brooks version, which is way superior in my opinion.

Is there no ex version?

Put a 1 after the SKU number in the web address. 300112, add a 1. Not sure why EX isn't being linke too their site. EX is the EX hand.

EDIT: I see they link to it from FB tough. On their comic con page the EX is in the FB feed.

The ex is up now!!! Kind of strange with the pricing of this? Both Storm & Spider Woman pF is $325 & this is $350? :dunno

The ex is up now!!! Kind of strange with the pricing of this? Both Storm & Spider Woman pF is $325 & this is $350? :dunno

Very true. Not sure what makes this $25 more. Although no one likes her face I think as far as the rest of the sculpt goes Storm turned out better and costs less.

This Scarlet Witch is not bad, but it definitely looks better from some angles than others. Her eyes need to be closer together. Looks like a mix of Milla Jovovich and Dren from Splice. At least her pose indicates she's using her powers and makes some sense. I'm not sure what Vision is doing. I like this shot though.
300112_press05-002.jpg

Yeah ............ no way in a hot place I'm paying $350 + $80 shipping + £125 fedex fees, importtax + vat for this. And I have the comiquette. In two years I can get from eu seller who regret ever buying it for less than $300 total.

These do not live up to the vision and scarlet witch i had envisioned from sideshow to put it simply.

Is scarlet witch going up today on Saturday? Or is it Sunday?

So? What's it gonna be? You better hurry - it's been up for a couples of hours, if you don't act now, it's gonna sell out ...............:wink1: Or not - with that pricetag and that look it will be gift-card eligible long before it start shipping.

Back