Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scarlet Witch PF

I must be the only person who likes prints.... I never change out ex parts just pick the one I like and display. The prints look good framed. Except my carnage print.... that looks bad

You're not. I really like prints too. I wish SS did more prints as ex. Because that means I can get the regular at EU seller and save 25 -30% compared to the price I pay when ordering directly from SS.

You're not. I really like prints too. I wish SS did more prints as ex. Because that means I can get the regular at EU seller and save 25 -30% compared to the price I pay when ordering directly from SS.

.....:lecture :exactly: :goodpost:

What the hell is sideshow thinking? This looks terrible. Scarlet witch was my most wished for PF and instead of the sexy vixen from the comics we get this? Her face and hair are awful!! She looks like she is 50-60 years old!
I hope sideshow actively reads these boards! whoever sculpted this should have known better and whoever approved the prototype should seek employment elsewhere.

What the hell is sideshow thinking? This looks terrible. Scarlet witch was my most wished for PF and instead of the sexy vixen from the comics we get this? Her face and hair are awful!! She looks like she is 50-60 years old!
I hope sideshow actively reads these boards! whoever sculpted this should have known better and whoever approved the prototype should seek employment elsewhere.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Since when did Sideshow start putting up POs on the weekend?
Since Comic Con? Didn't they have new things up for pre order every day of comic con last year or the year before?

Also, people are being too hard on this face. It looks great. It looks like a realistically sculpted woman in an intense moment, who does NOT look 50 years old. Mid to late 20's though.
Sold!

Last edited:

What a ____!

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm only going to post this once.

If you don't have anything constructive to say then keep it to yourself.

From the Rules of the Board:

In any forum that encourages the free exchange of ideas differing opinions are bound to crop up -- just keep it civil, basic netiquette applies, no flames, no spamming, etc. Personal attacks, name calling and outright rudeness will not be tolerated.

Your can be constructive in your criticism without being jerks about it..

Last edited:

the lack of tact on this board is the reason I check in about once a week now as opposed everyday like I used to.
It used to feel like a fun hangout, but over the last couple years has turned into preschool environment.
There are still a lot of cool freaks on here, but the immature children have multiplied massively.... :monkey1

I commend Mark for speaking up. One of the best in the biz...

Can I say donkey? :offtopic:

Donkey.jpg

the lack of tact on this board is the reason I check in about once a week now as opposed everyday like I used to.
It used to feel like a fun hangout, but over the last couple years has turned into preschool environment.
There are still a lot of cool freaks on here, but the immature children have multiplied massively.... :monkey1

I would never expect to find childish adults on a forum about high end toys and statues of comic book characters, Star Wars, video game, and other fantasy characters. :lol

Mark is one of the best in the biz, or the hobby?

We had this discussion earlier on the board as to why artists, such as Mark, don't come here.

People get on the internet and think because they have the safety of hiding behind a keyboard and anonymity they can say whatever they want to whomever they want.

That means yes :D

:thwak ;)

We had this discussion earlier on the board as to why artists, such as Mark, don't come here.

People get on the internet and think because they have the safety of hiding behind a keyboard and anonymity they can say whatever they want to whomever they want.

:thwak ;)
Are u implying the guy snardinator trolling and mark Newman replying? I don't think MK crossed the line one bit.

Back