Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep pretty sure, in fact I'm selling one for barely above retail right now (to cover paypal costs) and nobody wants to even sniff it. I put it up on ebay for 5 months and I got about 20 views, nobody likes Gollum.

I totally want him, but I just can't afford him right now with the Dark Rider I just got and Poison Ivy coming in a week.

I know, people just would rather buy other characters than gollum which is understandable. I would put priority on those characters over Gollum too lol.

I know, people just would rather buy other characters than gollum which is understandable. I would put priority on those characters over Gollum too lol.

I just listed two more Marvel PFs in hopes I can raise the money to buy Gollum from you. I'll let you know if one or both sell.

Congrats Lad :wave...you won't be disappointed...it's a great PF. :rock

Enjoy!

Thanks bill! I've always thought he looked like THE perfect rendition of Gollum.

Now, eventually, I just need to get a Gandalf and Morgul Lord. I also hope Sideshow does Saruman.

Great shots NorthernLad :hi5:

I had never really considered getting this until now. Very nice piece indeed.

Thanks deedzy! I highly recommend him if you have a LOTR PF collection. He's only my second piece (with Dark Rider), but the quality of these blows my Marvel pieces away.

Congrats NorthernLadMSP on your awesome PF statues! What a great start - Dark Rider and Gollum/Smeagol. Great shots as well! It's gonna be a great LOTR/Middle Earth PF ride from here on in! :hi5:

Congrats NorthernLadMSP on your awesome PF statues! What a great start - Dark Rider and Gollum/Smeagol. Great shots as well! It's gonna be a great LOTR/Middle Earth PF ride from here on in! :hi5:

Thanks so much! I also just ordered a Galadriel PF last night for a decent price so pics will be coming next week when I receive her.

The next pieces I want are a Gandalf the Grey and a Morgul Lord.

Thanks so much! I also just ordered a Galadriel PF last night for a decent price so pics will be coming next week when I receive her.

The next pieces I want are a Gandalf the Grey and a Morgul Lord.

The Morgul Lord is a great piece mate, and unless you can grab it for a decent price I would save yourself the cash and not bother with the EX, tbh the flaming sword is a little bit naff! :lol

Back