Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-35 temp? i am freezing my butt off here at +15F, what do you guys do out there, christ.

I should have clarified the temp as degrees celsius. The students build shelters in the forest and apply survival skills learned durung the course. It was fun, but I was glad to get home, get cozy and try to find a space on my shelves for Gollum.

IMG_3929.jpg

"Give us that ring back you ugly little bipolar bastard!" said Gandalf "It is mine you wizardzez" said Gollum "He's going to put it on Gandalf!" cried Frodo "That's it I'm gonna kill this Denture needing Mother#$%&**!" said Aragorn with a Samuel Jackson tone "Come back here you invisible Piece of Sh t!" Aragorn shouted as he ran after Gollum down the stone hall................

Last edited:
I just got home from a wilderness survival course (-35 temps) and opened # 456/1000. After a thorough inspection I am happy to say that there are no issues what so ever. The paint apps are tight...no flaws or damages. My initial fears and concerns have been replaced with the excitement of owning a real quality piece...it certainly wasn't a return.

Hope you get one at a reasonable price for your collection. Now I need to track down a Lurtz pf.

Good to know. Thanks Danielson. It's too late to go through Sideshow again but I have a seller that is getting me one for about what I would have paid after shipping and taxes through Sideshow anyway. I don't mind paying a few bucks more at this point, serves me right for waiting so long. It was just after seeing him again in the Hobbit that made me realize I need this statue. Gollum is just too cool.

Received my gollum/smeagol today. Very dissapointed. Smeagols left eye has a chip under the blue paint, no paint up the nostrils, no colour tones on the scars or nipples and the lips on both portraits are just flesh colored with no gloss at all. Hope it can be replaced.

I really prefere Sméagol better love the pose holding the ring up high

Yeah I agree as I have it exactly same way right now. Anyway watching this combo with Frodo is quite interesting as well and now I understand the second option for this statue setup...

FINALLY picked this up from my seller today. Looks great, everything I'd hoped for. As a kind of bonus also happened to be a nice low number 11/1000.

I doubt a hobbit one would be made seeing as how they look basically the same, the current one goes for retail if not just over anyway and wouldn't cost more than what a PF would today.

Back