Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a quality statue! Really great piece, for what there is to work with. And the switch out is really well done. :)

Love the aspect that you are not only getting a 1/4 statue but that you are also recieving a 1/4 bust making it more of a bargain. Plus you can switch characters from bust to statue and vice-versa

For me it's one of the most iconic LOTR PFs (especially the Gollum Portrait) and one of the last which will leave my collection if it's necessary.

Well, you guys talked me into getting him. I got a decent price on one, NIB, and it is also an Artist Proof edition of the EX so that is a nice bonus. Should be here sometime next week.

This is the best.

I have about 50 ss statues on display at any given time, and this is the one that gets commented on and loved the most, not avengers, not batman....everyone from my grandma to my buddies. There is just something about this little guy and his facial expression holding up the ring.

Well, you guys talked me into getting him. I got a decent price on one, NIB, and it is also an Artist Proof edition of the EX so that is a nice bonus. Should be here sometime next week.

Very nice, AP is a great bonus! :rock

...There is just something about this little guy and his facial expression holding up the ring.

Agreed. :lecture

There are many good Gollum/Smeagol statues out there but to me, this is the best one.

I forgot to post after I got my AP EX. As some of you know APs sometimes don't go to collectors and that was the case this time. The guy did not know any better and shipped mine in the art box only! I also then opened to discover he had not taped the foam halves back together. I thought it was all over at this point, but after I took the piece out he was unbroken and looks fantastic. I was 50/50 on this figure, but in hand he is great. Don't hesitate to pick one of these up while they are still hovering around retail.

Didn't put it in some kind of brown shipper and didn't tape the halves? Damn! You got lucky on that. I've seen it in person and think its a pretty nice piece.

Didn't put it in some kind of brown shipper and didn't tape the halves? Damn! You got lucky on that. I've seen it in person and think its a pretty nice piece.

No Josh, when I opened the door Gollum on the side of the art box was starting me in the face. Never had one shipped like that. Lucky their was not much weight to him and the one heavy piece was basically a big rock so not much could happen to it. Most other pieces would have been destroyed.

That's messed up. I would not be leaving very kind feedback about the packaging. What a moron.

I got on him about and he made is right, it was not from a collector and he did not understand it was not the shipping box. APs and samples can get into odd peoples hands so I gave him some leeway and he gave me 10% off for the box damage so it was all good.

Had it broken though I would have been upset, a regular one is one thing, but a rare Sample or AP would be more of a loss.

This guy is one of my favorites. It's a piece that I never thought I'd be interested in until I saw it in person and now I can't see myself selling it. Encapsulates the LOTR movies for me perfectly.

I got on him about and he made is right, it was not from a collector and he did not understand it was not the shipping box. APs and samples can get into odd peoples hands so I gave him some leeway and he gave me 10% off for the box damage so it was all good.

Had it broken though I would have been upset, a regular one is one thing, but a rare Sample or AP would be more of a loss.

As long as he made it right that's the main thing.

Back