Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really don't have space to commit to the Court of the Dead line, but if I were to grab just one piece, this would be it.

If anyone is interested, I listed a NIB Kier & sealed art print in the for sale section. She has been sitting in the back of my model room since she came in. I was going to make a fancy display for her, but I think I am going to stick to Marvel comic PFs.

Typical, just saved enough to put with my RP to finally buy her & off she goes out of stock :(

Might get on the WL just in case but I guess you snooze you lose

Neil

She arrived yesterday from bigbadtoystore.com flawless and stunning.. no arm peg issue at all. ONLY 2 left there..I'd hurry if you want this beauty .. they also double box so shipper comes perfect.

Last edited:
DSC_0806.jpg

Just got her today from a fellow freak and I am very happy. I installed a magnet in the skull arm (came out okay) and it seems to be working well :wave

Great pictures! This weekend i got Kier aswell and i'm very happy with it! My first Premium format statue from Sideshow. Those two head sculpts tho, i really like them both...
One of the first things i thought tho is that it would be a shame to put the other head in a box, out of sight. So i decided to make this quick buste for the second head to have a nice place as well. Have to do a little more tweaking and then get it ready for 3D printing and hope it works out well!

kier_valkyrie_of_the_dead_buste_by_fierox-dalkw4b.jpg

I kept coming back to this thread time and time again to fawn over Marvel's photos of Kier and decided I had to cave and get her. Found an old post in the For Sale/Trade forum from Kibishii who had Kier #79 listed but never updated to say if it had sold. Luckily it hadn't and he still had her stashed away, so he hooked me up and I'm the proud new owner of a Valkyrie of the Dead. Piece is every bit as beautiful in person as Marvel's fantastic pics.

Figure in for a penny, in for a pound and ordered Xiall and flexed Death too, seeing as how he's a long ways off. Malevestros will be a must-have as well. Sure changed my tune from "I don't have space to collect Court of the Dead" eh? :lol

Back