Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept coming back to this thread time and time again to fawn over Marvel's photos of Kier and decided I had to cave and get her. Found an old post in the For Sale/Trade forum from Kibishii who had Kier #79 listed but never updated to say if it had sold. Luckily it hadn't and he still had her stashed away, so he hooked me up and I'm the proud new owner of a Valkyrie of the Dead. Piece is every bit as beautiful in person as Marvel's fantastic pics.

Figure in for a penny, in for a pound and ordered Xiall and flexed Death too, seeing as how he's a long ways off. Malevestros will be a must-have as well. Sure changed my tune from "I don't have space to collect Court of the Dead" eh? :lol

Ha - I'm in the same boat has you my friend. When pieces come out this amazing you find the room - period. :)

Ya I finally had to get her. Got a good deal on Ebay. Just in time for the new season of Vikings!

Cyclonis and Gracemist .... how much did you guys paid for yours?

I got mine for a steal, IMO, so not really a good comparison to the current resale pricing.

I got her also for $500 shipped so I guess I can be happy with that deal

Ya I was lucky found her on ebay listed under Sideshow valkyrie. Nothing in the description said Kier so must people probably missed her. I jumped on it fast.

Looks like we will be getting another version of Kier this year. Take a look at the 2017 Preview Showcase Poster.

CotD_2017_Preview_Showcase_Gethandothersv3.jpg

Also

What should fans expect to see from Court of the Dead in 2017?
Tom Gilliland, Creator of Court of the Dead – “There is quite a lot in store for my fellow mourners in 2017. The coming year will bring a steady release of the products, which we’ve been busy cultivating throughout all of 2016…The Court of the Dead 3D design team has produced a host of new masterpieces. Starting with our Premium Format™ Figures, 2017 will debut several distinctive designs of the core faction leaders; some replacing past figures that have passed on into closed edition status. We will be showcasing other new figural formats throughout the year, as well. I’m especially excited about these new projects, which are aimed at providing the Court fans with some more accessible pieces that are smaller in scale but have the same level of quality and detail that our larger-format collectibles are known for.”

Ricky Lovas, Brand Manager –*“2017 is going to bring a lot of new and what should be exciting events and products for Court of the Dead. We have focused on getting our initial group of characters released over the last couple years and now we will have the chance to dive in to some new characters and revisit a couple of fan favorites. Through published material and 3D product, I think the world we have been creating will really begin to take shape this coming year. “

" She waits for Battle's End"
kr1a2a1.jpg

"I am mercy delivered, and vengeance personified."

What should fans expect to see from Court of the Dead in 2017?
Tom Gilliland, Creator of Court of the Dead – “There is quite a lot in store for my fellow mourners in 2017. The coming year will bring a steady release of the products, which we’ve been busy cultivating throughout all of 2016…The Court of the Dead 3D design team has produced a host of new masterpieces. Starting with our Premium Format™ Figures, 2017 will debut several distinctive designs of the core faction leaders; some replacing past figures that have passed on into closed edition status.

Cool beans. Perhaps we can get a Gallevarbe sans floating dead bodies; would really like to see that.

I hope Sideshow gets the factory to use magnets on the new one if needed. The first one with the potentially falling arm was crazy.

Democrats say they have another Kavanaugh "victim" from 40 years ago [ie paid actress with severe mental issues] ready to come out

Attachments

• kier0.jpg
    kier0.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 48
  • kier5.jpg
    kier5.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 46
  • kier4.jpg
    kier4.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 46
  • kier3.jpg
    kier3.jpg