Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it !

DSCN3642.jpg

Had to return my Kier because she wouldn't seat in the base, otherwise she was perfect. I e-mailed SS this:

I received the RMA Info, and will be shipping Kier back to SS within the next few days. Also can my replacement Kier be inspected before she ships. Some collectors have reported loose left arms and I would like not to have any issues with the replacement. Thanks you for the help with this.

SS replied Back:

Thank you very much for your response. Please know that every replacement piece shipped out is opened and inspected prior to leaving our warehouse. I have also noted the replacement order to closely check the issues you are concerned about.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Well the replacement seat in the base perfectly, However the arm won't stay in. Can't Win!!!! :gah:

The one I had recieved was beautiful but I also had to send mine back due to the body not sitting fully into the base. Strangely enough, the arm seemed to stay in just fine without any modification. I'm still awaiting the replacement and hoping the paint application is at least as good as the one that I was sent originally.

One thing I noticed, however, is how much lighter Kier is than "Death's Siren" and I wasn't overly impressed with the rubber-like braids (on the head sculpts) and icicles (on the base). The rest of it is absolutely amazing, including that great wing cape.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

I have received notification that the replacement arm is on the way. This one will definitely be attached with something to support it inside as I believe there is no-way it will stay in unaided and gravity and time will win again!

I have received notification that the replacement arm is on the way. This one will definitely be attached with something to support it inside as I believe there is no-way it will stay in unaided and gravity and time will win again!

What will the arm have inside to support it and keep it from falling over time?

What will the arm have inside to support it and keep it from falling over time?

Nothing from Sideshow I expect as any change now would be an admission there is a real problem. I meant I will have to use quake putty or something to secure it as it will not be secure on it's own.

Nothing from Sideshow I expect as any change now would be an admission there is a real problem. I meant I will have to use quake putty or something to secure it as it will not be secure on it's own.

I see, thank you for commenting.

Back