Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree! I have no use for the flaming sword. I would prefer a regular but take what I can find! BTW I had no idea how huge he was until I saw a few pics of Morgul Lord next to the Dark Rider!!! :rock

It's not that the exclusive doesn't provide the regular sword as well so you're safe with both versions! It's a great piece, good luck on grabbing one!

I actually have a regular Morgul Lord arriving on Tuesday (along with Galadriel)!!! :rock

It's my precious, this piece its so stunning!!

1012647_639955792700132_848250430_n.jpg

998659_639960989366279_1736165821_n.jpg

Wow.. he looks fantastic! Im a little late to the LOTR party and I just got my Morgul Lord PF and have Sauron on pre order. Ive been looking to buy Gollum but the only one for sale on ebay has no pictures, still sealed in box, and the guy doesnt want to open it to take pictures for me. Kinda shady if you ask me. Hopefully I can get him soon for a reasonable price.

Wow.. he looks fantastic! Im a little late to the LOTR party and I just got my Morgul Lord PF and have Sauron on pre order. Ive been looking to buy Gollum but the only one for sale on ebay has no pictures, still sealed in box, and the guy doesnt want to open it to take pictures for me. Kinda shady if you ask me. Hopefully I can get him soon for a reasonable price.

I would not open a sealed box for someone either, some guys may want to own it like that, not shady at all. I would get it and if there is something wrong you can always return it. BTW, congrats on those 2, are you planning on getting a dark rider also?

I would not open a sealed box for someone either, some guys may want to own it like that, not shady at all. I would get it and if there is something wrong you can always return it. BTW, congrats on those 2, are you planning on getting a dark rider also?

Nah, not worth the hassle.

Mine arrived today, in perfect condition. Great addition to my LOTR collection. Very under-rated piece IMO.

I got mine two days ago. IMO this is the best Gollum produced by SS or Weta. Very beautiful and trully iconic if you use the portrait that looks at the ring.

Here's mine. I wouldnt worry about him being an underrated piece. I believe in time his value will rise. Like Sauron, he's a staple in any LOTR collection.

1044848_347731408694437_212802994_n_zps972b97da.jpg

Mine arrived today, #455/500. Can't believe this guy only cost me retail, years after his release. Truly an amazing piece! Tomorrow, the Witch King arrives!

Mine arrived today, #455/500. Can't believe this guy only cost me retail, years after his release. Truly an amazing piece! Tomorrow, the Witch King arrives!

Yea, nice to see some of them have not gone crazy yet. I am still undecided if I want to get him, don't really care for the look of him or the character, but if that is the only PF I don't have I may have to add it anyway, plus it looks very well done.

Back