Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots!
He's the last one I need to get so far and I'm definitely displaying him with his hood.

that's what i thought too until i tried both in person, liked the hoodless head much better, especially paired together with arwen.

that's what i thought too until i tried both in person, liked the hoodless head much better, especially paired together with arwen.

Well I agree that the head looks awesome but I've always preferred Strider to Aragorn so that's why, plus I'm not getting Arwen.

Think of buying one and would like to know if it's worth it.
Would love to hear your thoughts.

Aragorn is one of the best in the SS Maquette/Statue line, IMHO. :rock

I have the exclusive and love it. :love

You can't go wrong - go for it. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

Necroposting, but mine's all boxed up and set to go...will this maquette fit in a Detolf? I don't have any Detolfs so I'm not sure if the shelves are adjustable or what.

Anybody have a measurement of the base?

Thanks in advance.

Yep DinoDB1975, Boromir is correct.

Aragorn fits very nicely. :rock

a2f8a10c-52e1-4edf-a919-9333d7f55de0_zps69262724.jpg

He is about 14" tall.

Go for it! :wink1:

Bill

Aragorn fits the detolf well, same with Arwen and Legolas, rest of the maquettes don't fit in.

Yep DinoDB1975, Boromir is correct.

Aragorn fits very nicely. :rock

a2f8a10c-52e1-4edf-a919-9333d7f55de0_zps69262724.jpg

He is about 14" tall.

Go for it! :wink1:

Bill

Thanks, gentlemen. I had him, but I sold it. :(

Unfortunately, I am cutting ties with collectibles in general. I will have to live vicariously through all of you.

He does indeed but I already have the original SSW Aragorn and do not really need one more, it is time for SS to move on and do others that are not already made, please!

It IS the best Aragorn collectible out there though. It's the only maquette i've bothered getting! Legolas was nice but Legolas and Gimli on Arod was nicer.

It IS the best Aragorn collectible out there though. It's the only maquette i've bothered getting! Legolas was nice but Legolas and Gimli on Arod was nicer.

Not for me so enjoy the 3rd in a long line.

NOTHING beats the original..................... :lecture

Back