Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Its also my mother's favorite show. She's always liked Mark Harmon. He's about her age actually.

My mother lives on the USA network. She's watching it now because the baseball game is pissing her off.

Done with ep2, the supporting cast is still way too annoying, but at the end I found myself liking them more.

Action was kinda bad, when are we gonna get past that old trope of the enemies running towards the protagonists with their guns to get disarmed, instead of shooting the protagonist with them?

And Sam L. Jackson at the end was just pure gold, I was laughing my *** off :lol

definitely not perfect, but I see heart in this show, hooked up for ep3.

The problem is they're still stuck directing a TV show. TV shows that look like TV shows annoy me now. I've been spoiled by great visual cinematography as well as great stories. ABC cameras make everything look cheap.

The problem is they're still stuck directing a TV show. TV shows that look like TV shows annoy me now. I've been spoiled by great visual cinematography as well as great stories. ABC cameras make everything look cheap.

Yeah, that's how I'd put it too "looks too much like a TV show".

Between the ABC cameras, the cast always with perfect makeup and hair and awkward acting...

The difference in presence, talent and ability to deliver a line was just huger and Sam L Jackson only made it more noticeable.

It's a TV show. I see shows like SoA and TWD more as what they are, cable mini series. In that aspect, you'd expect them to have higher production values. Expecting that out of a television show, especially one on a broadcast network at primetime is silly.

It's a TV show. I see shows like SoA and TWD more as what they are, cable mini series. In that aspect, you'd expect them to have higher production values. Expecting that out of a television show, especially one on a broadcast network at primetime is silly.

That's why their seasons are shorter.

Arrow doesn't suffer from that as much as Shield does so far.

I don't think expecting a little more from this show is silly at all.

Which is why this show is hard to get into.

Fox at least makes things look somewhat decent. They have a fairly good camera system.

Recenty finished watching ep 2 and I am LOVING This show!

They made me believe this show takes place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and it does!!! The visual effects look great, the actions well done, and the characters are starting to develop, im very impressed with the show so far.

Im a fan! I see alot of people complaining on twitter but the show hasnt done anything to Pi$$ me off yet? Good stories with nods to the movies, character crossovers!? Its awesome! There not holding back and thats the key! This isnt Iron Mans story or Thors, Its the agents of SHIELD and im excited to see where it goes!

My favorite new show of the fall.

The stories haven't really been that interesting so far. They need a gimmick to bring people in. Like actual Marvel characters. Otherwise, it might end up as a low rent X-Files.

Yeah that's right, definitely fills within the Marvel CU and the FX are just fantastic, credit where credit's due

They made me believe this show takes place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and it does!!! The visual effects look great, the actions well done, and the characters are starting to develop, im very impressed with the show so far.

Im a fan! I see alot of people complaining on twitter but the show hasnt done anything to Pi$$ me off yet? Good stories with nods to the movies, character crossovers!? Its awesome! There not holding back and thats the key! This isnt Iron Mans story or Thors, Its the agents of SHIELD and im excited to see where it goes!

Joss, is that you ? :lol

I've had more fun watching these 2 episodes then I did all of MOS.

No one combines cbm action/drama/comedy as successfully as Marvel.

I love Coulson, what an amazing creation by Marvel, a regular human (maybe) more interesting than Superman in his last movie.

The scene in the 2nd episode with Coulson breaking up the fight between Ward, Skye and the 2 scientist on the plane was well written and executed perfectly.

Is it perfect, of course not.

But this is a fun show while waiting for A2.

Its probably my favorite new show. My Dad on the other hand is loving it big time. That's as much fun to watch as the show.

I just caught the first two episodes again tonight - definitely enjoyed it more this time around. :)

Was neet to see teh Hydra weapon make its appearence last night. little nods here and there, leading into full-on cameo's. This is Joss's style, the season one slow burn.

Back