Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been losing shows due to lack of interest. I stopped Preacher about 4 eps in on Season 2, never got through Legion season 1, will probably stop watching Walking Dead all together. Thankfully season 3 of Supergirl is on Netflix so I'll have something to watch.

I have been losing shows due to lack of interest. I stopped Preacher about 4 eps in on Season 2, never got through Legion season 1, will probably stop watching Walking Dead all together. Thankfully season 3 of Supergirl is on Netflix so I'll have something to watch.

I lost interest in Preacher too. I didn't care for Legion after the pilot episode. However I'm still hanging in there for TWD but I'm liking FTWD much better than TWD these days.

I gave Legion like 2 episodes :lol Preacher I like though

I've started re-watching Season 1.

This is so much better than what I remembered. Maybe because I knew where all of these episodes are heading, but I can really appreciate the subtle threads moving the show towards CA: WS and Skye eventually turning into Daisy Johnson. :)

I've started re-watching Season 1.

This is so much better than what I remembered. Maybe because I knew where all of these episodes are heading, but I can really appreciate the subtle threads moving the show towards CA: WS and Skye eventually turning into Daisy Johnson. :)

I wasn't a big fan of the show when I watched it the first time, but few months back I binged watch all the seasons and I actually liked it this time around.. It's also easier to follow the story when you binge watch :)

I wasn't a big fan of the show when I watched it the first time, but few months back I binged watch all the seasons and I actually liked it this time around.. It's also easier to follow the story when you binge watch :)

Yeah even the ones I once considered as "filler" actually added to the story. I've just finished "Turn Turn Turn". When you know that Ward is actually a mole in the team, you start noticing how much he's been asking about stuff about the team prior to this.

Also some stuff I'm just remembering now, Simmons turned from the worst liar to the best at manipulating people, and she's practicing that skill as early as season 1. Fitz turning into a badass starts around the time of Turn Turn Turn when he shoots that guy attacking May and upon realizing Grant's betrayal. You can really see the seeds of what these characters become as far back as this season. :D

Avoiding the whole Endgame thing is really putting a bad taste in my mouth for this season. Also realizing last season’s time travel is contradicting to Endgame. Pretty big blunder there for Marvel.

Last edited:
The episode was ok, but having to skirt around Endgame/IW was a big negative.

According to the showrunners it was because their airdate was in flux. They did not know if they'll air before or after Endgame. So to avoid potentially spoiling Endgame, they're setting AoS to before IW (effectively retconning references to IW from last season).

Yeah. That was a dumb move. Chalk it full of spoilers and you’d guarantee yourself a release date because Disney would never allow their biggest movie of the year get spoiled by a TV show they own.

Back