Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the TV Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything I could see them doing (hopefully)
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Mockingbird (if she makes the jump to the movies)

This. I can understand not wanting to pursue a line of people in tactical gear but I don't see them ignoring legitimate superhero costumes like DD's or Iron Fist's - specially if said characters start popping up in the movies.

Ultimately the shows popularity ( or lack thereof) in China is the only deciding factor.

It's not just China. In fact the largest hot toys distributor is an American company. And China is not the only market that buys. In fact the Americas, Europe and Australia do more business then China. (Combined) and I'm pretty sure(I have not seen the numbers from the last couple years) that usa sales are pretty close to China.

It's the overall success of the license. Not just how it does in China.

I am still hopeful that they take a chance on Daredevil since he is a fairly well known superhero. If he were to do well they may get us some more.

True. Hopefully these shows will spread like wildfire over there. If Disney's smart, we'll get heavier cameos in these shows than what we got in Agents of Shield (Lady Sif, Fury, Hill, etc). Plus, If DD shows up in a Marvel Studios movie, that'll put him on HT's radar if his show hadn't.

I'd love a good Daredevil figure, so let's hope someone in China picks the shows up for distribution there.

A quick google search lead me to this forum, so this is my first post... That being said does anyone know any custom 1/6th head sculptors that can capture Chloe Bennet's likeliness ?

A quick google search lead me to this forum, so this is my first post... That being said does anyone know any custom 1/6th head sculptors that can capture Chloe Bennet's likeliness ?
Yes. But it depends on how much you are looking to spend.

And welcome!

If I could only have one SHIELD figure it would absolutely be Skye. I would love to have a custom if HT never make her.

I might buy a couple others, but she's my main want.

I don't care at all about Mockingbird on the show yet though.

If I could only have one SHIELD figure it would absolutely be Skye. I would love to have a custom if HT never make her.

I might buy a couple others, but she's my main want.

I don't care at all about Mockingbird on the show yet though.

If HT did Skye, in the same quality of sculpting and paintwork they did Ada Wong, i'd be all over that.
I even know friends of mine who freak out at the cost of my HT figures, but who love Chloe Bennet, and would instantly buy the figure.

Sure...are you looking for exact likeness..stylized...would time be an issue. Do u want paint? Are you wanting clothing. Sorry for all the questions but there are a lot of styles and ways to do these and any sculpt so I need some info to get you in contact with the right person. I'd offer to do it but I've got so many projects and we start shooting again soon so I've got that stuff to get ready. Just no time. But I know some fantastic sculpters and artists.

Edit-

Also where are you located? Just country for now is fine. I'd rather put you in contact with someone close if I can as well.

Back