Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the TV Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I love the show, I don't see there being enough interest in this for HT to make it. I just don't see it selling all that well compared to other things unfortunately.

As much as I love the show, I don't see there being enough interest in this for HT to make it. I just don't see it selling all that well compared to other things unfortunately.

I think this is logical since they are all secondary characters. With Daredevil, I think they would be more willing to take the risk since he is a main character.

I'd argue that Mockingbird will eventually be a main character since she marries Hawkeye and becomes an Avenger.

If there is ONE thing we've learned so far is that the MCU writters have no issues diverting from the source material, but I hope you're right... She is now my MCU crush... I've seen ScarJo naked and i'm pretty disillusioned with her now.

Ideal HT Figures: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Well, I was watching some of the earlier episodes this season, particularly those with Absorbing Man, and I thought to myself "Man, that would make a badass looking HT figure." So this thread is all about what characters from AOS that you'd love to see be made into an HT figure. My current list is: Absorbing Man, Mockingbird, and Dr. Whitehall.

Re: Ideal HT Figures: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

I am more hopeful we get Daredevil eventually and whatever other main characters they introduce.

We'd more than likely just get a Coulson rehash. Maybe Agent May. I just don't see them making many, if any, figures from the show. Most of them are just civilian clothing outfits, which traditionally doesn't make for the most exciting of figures. Especially when there are still IM3 armors to make :lol

We'd more than likely just get a Coulson rehash. Maybe Agent May. I just don't see them making many, if any, figures from the show. Most of them are just civilian clothing outfits, which traditionally doesn't make for the most exciting of figures. Especially when there are still IM3 armors to make :lol
Still fun to speculate or ,more than likely, vent our pipedreams here.

Never gunna happen, shows on the decline and characters are too plain (save a few). wouldnt buy anyways, too many other Characters already coming from far more interesting licenses

I would hardly agree that it's on the decline, it's more popular than ever. But despite the fact that it's my favorite show on TV, there's no way they are making these figures.

I made my own Agents of SHIELD Lego set, but that's about as far as I'm going with it. ;)

agents of shield lego team photo.jpg

I would hardly agree that it's on the decline, it's more popular than ever. But despite the fact that it's my favorite show on TV, there's no way they are making these figures.

I made my own Agents of SHIELD Lego set, but that's about as far as I'm going with it. ;)

I think the declining ratings would disagree, I dont watch the show anymore so my opinion is where I left it off, not at all interested in it

If the show gets cancelled, WE NEED TO GET BOBBI INTO THE MOVIES, NOW. SO WE COULD GET A HOT TOYS FIGURE OF HER! BOBBI AND CLINT, FTW!

1/6 scale Skye or Mockingbird? yea I'm down:pray:

but we still need a Maria Hill first

I doubt HT is going to do any figures from the show. I'd love a Mockingbird though...

Posted December 2nd. :wave

Live +7 Ratings: ABC's 'Forever' and 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Double their L+SD Ratings For their Biggest Live + 7 Lifts Ever

ABC’s Forever doubled its L+SD Adult 18-49 rating(+100%), growing to a 2.0 rating in L+7 and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. catapulted +93% over its first-reported L+SD rating to deliver a 2.9 in L+7. Both shows scored their largest-ever playback increases among Adults 18-49. In addition, black-ish hit a new series high in TV playback among Adults 18-49 (+56%), while The Goldbergs (+43%), Modern Family (+69% - tie) and Nashville(+79%) all delivered their biggest lifts of the season.

Back