Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my boys to see this on the weekend. I can't say anything new from previous posters except to confirm we all enjoyed it!

Agreed with pretty much what everyone else has said. I really enjoyed it besides the last 25 minutes or so. Nothing memorable about the action scenes what so ever.

I am not sure why people love the third act so much it was the weakest part of the movie for me. But in saying that this was a fantastic film overall no wonder the Shazamaily have just signed a 5 movie deal. Looks like they are going the Geoff Johns route.

Saw this is on torrent sites, so I figured I'd give it a go.

Heard it was actually good. It's not. Anyone that's ever seen a movie before could see every little story beat coming a mile away. Also, it's PC wokeness is off the charts. Just more typical mindless schlock.

BUT.....anyone else see this and find themselves distracted by the foster mom's ta-tas? She's got a nice pair.

Heard it was actually good. It's not. Anyone that's ever seen a movie before could see every little story beat coming a mile away. Also, it's PC wokeness is off the charts. Just more typical mindless schlock.

BUT.....anyone else see this and find themselves distracted by the foster mom's ta-tas? She's got a nice pair.

Yes, she does. :monkey3
3CC99FEE00000578-0-image-m-29_1486111702363.jpg

Your post is just mind blowing :clap
Thanks for enlightening us fella.

I haven't seen this yet but place it at the same level as Venom. You basically know what the movie is going to be like throughout but it's still mindless entertainment with super-heroes.

^ I haven't seen this yet either (Nor Venom). This looked fun, but too kiddy for me. Once again DC's animated movies & TV shows outshine their live action stuff. Pretty funny when a cartoon is more mature than a live action show. Both are eventual watches on Netflix or HBO or whatever they may show up on I subscribe to. Or maybe a Black Friday $5 purchase.

This apparently didn't do too well. Domestic: $137,133,798 (US) Worldwide: $359,833,798

I never would've thought Aquaman to outdo Shazam, let alone BvS, JL & Wonder Woman.. :lol

If Black Adam ever gets made it no doubt will do well, because of The Rock, and not because anyone gives a damn about Black Adam.

Nothing wrong with a superhero movie for kids. I’m sure most young kids would enjoy it more than avengers eg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t bother with Venom either.

Shazam had a few cool moments but otherwise pretty lame and yes Aquaman was much better than Shazam a whole lot better actually at least Aquaman felt big and epic in scale.

lol

I didn’t buy Venom bluray and I won’t Shazam either.

They join this group:

Superman 3
Superman 4
Supergirl
Catwoman
Elektra
Batman Forever
Dolph Punisher
Ghost Rider 2

They'd better film 3 at the same time so the kids won't grow too much between movies.

Out on video now.
Man this was great! Zach Levi was perfect casting for Capt. Marvel. Had a big grin on my face after watching, probably the best DC movie to date. They need to make more like this!

Back