Agent Carter (Marvel TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm choosing to believe Sousa became Peggy's husband... there's no other logical choice and it kind of ties in on Sousa being injured from war and Cap saving him.

I'm choosing to believe Sousa became Peggy's husband... there's no other logical choice and it kind of ties in on Sousa being injured from war and Cap saving him.

Agreed.

It's too bad that Agent Carter got cancelled. I really liked the show.

Maybe Jye will get some of the quality entertainment he wants with the new show Prancing with the Housewives of Villa Las Estrellas, Antarctica. :wave :nana:

It's from TWS when Cap is watching Peggy's interview and she mentions that Cap saved the man who would later become her husband. Sousa isn't named in her interview so people, myself included, speculate that Sousa is who she marries later in life.

I remember that part at the exhibit. Did they ever mention on Agent Carter whether he was saved by Cap? I figure it would be implied since he's injured, but just curious if it was actually confirmed.

I'd like to see it return every now and then with maybe 6-episodes at a time on Netflix or something. I'd hate to see it just completely disappear. I'm going to see Hayley at the Dallas Fan Expo convention in a few weeks. :rock

Not surprised it was canceled, but still extremely disappointed. I really, really liked this show.

:monkey2 I'm extremely disappointed. Hopefully someone else will give it a chance. I really liked it.

Why all the shock?
Season two was awful!
The only episodes worth a damn were the ones with Howard Stark!
Why do people think Netflix will pick it up? Hayley Atwell is signed to do a new show on ABC!

She must have known the show wasn't getting picked up again if she took on that other series. Its really hard to juggle two TV shows. Even Jeffery Dean Morgan was only able to do Walking Dead and Good Wife because he was on TWD for 5 minutes and the Good Wife was ending - allowing him to be on TWD full time next season. So I have to think she either knew this shows wasn't moving forward or that she'd have a limited role on the new show. I feel like they've really just finished off Peggy this year between CW and this show being cancelled.

Yep, I don't think many people were expecting a season 3... I feel like they could've wrapped up Peggy's story in Season 2 with starting SHIELD and marrying Sousa.

Back