Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

And when they get to yapping back and forth with one another, I sometimes can't understand a word they say.

I dont think anyone is saying that, at least I am not saying that.

I do think there is vast room for improvement though.:lecture

Same here. I watched both episodes and was mildly entertained by both, but if I didn't know ahead of time that this was a Joss Whedon series, I'd never have guessed it from what I've seen so far.

Man the acting is poor in this. This show has been pretty disappointing so far imop

Sod this rubbish, next week im gonna stick with Corrie.

Man the acting is poor in this. This show has been pretty disappointing so far imop

Welcome to NETWORK television. ABC, NBC, CBS... its all GARBAGE. The only thing those networks can do is comedy. Drama needs to push boundaries and you can only do that on cable. Even then only well on premium cable (HBO, Showtime, AMC, etc.) because USA, TNT, TBS, etc. SUCK *****.

Same here. I watched both episodes and was mildly entertained by both, but if I didn't know ahead of time that this was a Joss Whedon series, I'd never have guessed it from what I've seen so far.

I don't blame him..he has MUCH BIGGER fish to fry

IF this show didn't take place in the Marvel Universe would we even be saying it's worth watching at all??

The teen "actors" aren't cutting it- the show's biggest problem for me

Welcome to NETWORK television. ABC, NBC, CBS... its all GARBAGE. The only thing those networks can do is comedy. Drama needs to push boundaries and you can only do that on cable. Even then only well on premium cable (HBO, Showtime, AMC, etc.) because USA, TNT, TBS, etc. SUCK *****.

I'm not to familiar with what shows are from which channels from the States but what I do know is when a new show gets advertised & it's from HBO then straight away you have my interest

My biggest complaint so far is the action. It's all extremely edited and the show seems shot in a backyard. There are never any long views or distance shots. Revolution is actually filmed better than this.

There are a lot of popular shows on CBS for sure. TNT also has some popular shows. Just because you don't care for them, doesn't mean others don't.

I have a lot of friends from Australia who love American network shows. When the new season started they were all excited.

This is just my opinion, but I think a lot of people have watched shows on HBO and Showtime with a lot of sex, nudity, violence and language and so they're bored with network tv that have very little of that.

I don't think the show sucks. I just think it needs to step it up a little bit. And they just might. We'll see. They just need to stop looking visually cheap. That would be a great first step. Despite my issues with Fox as a company, their shows often look pretty visually good.

Back