Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Well you're in Ireland, I don't know if you guys even get AMC so you get a pass.

I predict once ratings for this begin to sag we'll see ONE of the Avengers guest star...and no it won't be Stark!

Well maybe if you guys weren't drunk all the time you'd get more channels. :pfft:

:lol

After not liking the pilot, I thought I'd watch the second episode to see if it got better. What a horrible horrible show. I don't know why people are making excuses by saying this is a cable show. There have been plenty of critically acclaimed cable shows in the past....24 and lost come to mind.

It's not even a cable show. It's a network show. 24 was on cable.

LOST could've been so much better, especially the last season or so. They blew it.

TMI...TMI....

I don't expect high art but I would imagine there is a lot of pressure for this to succeed so I don't see it being discarded easily.

Saw EP.2, I liked it a bit better than the pilot, but still don't like the supporting characters.
Great to see Fury there even though I think he went too far with his anger over the hole in the plane.
I just wish this had something more from the comics. I'd love to see Hydra or A.I.M. introduced as Shield's enemies.

Saw EP.2, I liked it a bit better than the pilot, but still don't like the supporting characters.
Great to see Fury there even though I think he went too far with his anger over the hole in the plane.
I just wish this had something more from the comics. I'd love to see Hydra or A.I.M. introduced as Shield's enemies.

Were there snakes on this plane and did he say mother****er?

Were there snakes on this plane and did he say mother****er?

He did say "***" though. :lol

Close as we'll get to full Samuel L. for primetime.

He probably was dying inside.

I feel the main cast have absolutely no chemistry with each other. Only time will tell If they ever will.

Back