Agent Carter (Marvel TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, 2 parts tonight, and then next week is season finale I think. Really hoping it continues on for at least 5 seasons total. I'd be happy with that. Ending it before hand would be a damn shame.

Cool. :yess:

****....I forgot about Supergirl. Doesn't that air with Gotham? Either way, yeah, AC would have to compete regardless.

:lol Yeah, the show will have to compete regardless of time-slot.

It does. Gotham and Supergirl have the same time slot. Tuesday works for me since I have Flash and then Agent Carter. Thursday is full, Wednesday I'm sort of giving up on Arrow so that day is free. Friday is the only day I have absolutely nothing to watch. :lol I'm guessing Agent Carter is another 2-parter because Agents of SHIELD is coming back soon so they're trying to finish off the season?

It does. Gotham and Supergirl have the same time slot. Tuesday works for me since I have Flash and then Agent Carter. Thursday is full, Wednesday I'm sort of giving up on Arrow so that day is free. Friday is the only day I have absolutely nothing to watch. :lol I'm guessing Agent Carter is another 2-parter because Agents of SHIELD is coming back soon so they're trying to finish off the season?

Correct. I DVR the show and watch them all on Fridays. Same with a lot of others shows like Walking Dead and even Gotham when it returns. To me, it makes no difference when they air it, as long as they keep airing it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really enjoyed the first season of this show, but I've found it to be almost excruciating to watch this year. I love Hayley Atwell and her portrayal of the character, but I think it might be time to put this show out to pasture.

I really am enjoying the second season actually. It's given us one of the best Marvel villains to date. It's compelling story telling without losing part of its whimsical charm. I hope we get several more seasons if they keep this up.

The musical number was hard to watch.
You could even see the actors faces that they weren't into it either.
If this was on any other network it would have been canceled by now.
I enjoy the character but they need to end this fast.
I wonder if the Marvel One Shot of Peggy is now null and void?
I think they should just end the next season with them leading into the one shot.

The musical number wasn't my favorite. A little awkward. I think they could have done a much more interesting dream sequence. The problem is, they made the musical bit about her choosing between two men, and viewers have already been complaining about the love-triangle aspect of S2.

The later scenes with Peggy and Jarvis made up for it, though.

Personally, I preferred S1, but I will be BEYOND CRUSHED if this show is cancelled.

If this show was on a non Disney owned network it would have been cancelled already !
This season is awful!
They should have had her forming SHILED with Howard Stark right at the end of the Marvel One Shot!
The SSR background story is a waste!

While I think many of us talking comparisons about CB shows, let's be honest, Carter has to be one of their higher ratings as shows go. Unless some of you secretly love "Switched at Birth" :lol

I don't think it will get canceled, but I can see one more season happening. I also think the One Shot will not have any continuity with the show, mainly because it was a year after the war, also shows how she is still feeling for Rogers, heavily.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Haven't watched the finale yet, but I really do hope this gets a third + seasons. I think there is a lot more ground to cover with this character and a lot of fun stories to tell.

Hopefully no one at FOX cares about that sort of thing.

Why would FOX care about ABC television again?

The finale was WEAK! (As was the entire season.)

This may be the most underwritten show on television. (Certainly in the MCU.) :slap

There was opportunity to develop some Golden Age Marvel characters, but we got nothing!

0720b47b_nothing-meme-generator-you-ll-get-nothing-and-like-it-926b06.jpeg

Whitney Frost went nowhere, along with the plot . . . WTF?

The cast was good--and has developed some nice chemistry--but the paper-thin scripts seemed written by a committee of ten-year-olds.
:cuckoo:

___

Did they at least conclude the plot or did they leave things unfinished. I haven't started watching the second season yet.

Back