Agent Carter (Marvel TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im pissed that my dvr didnt record ep 5. I ended up with muppets garbage for some reason. :gah:

The episode was delayed the first few minutes so you caught the end of the Muppets show, I think there was something that aired in front of that, probably related to politics.

The episode was delayed the first few minutes so you caught the end of the Muppets show, I think there was something that aired in front of that, probably related to politics.

Yes but after muppets was some realiry show, what would you do?. So it never caught any. Now i gotta find it online.

Best Carter episodes yet . . .

Yet so late to save this show from oblivion.:monkey2

What a waste of talent . . . :dunno

600full-hayley-atwell.jpg

hayley-atwell-agent-carter-from-agents-of-s.h.i.e.l.d.-pictures-and-videos_2.jpg

hayley.jpg

Hayley+Atwell+In+Red+Hot+Wallpapers+10.jpg

:angelsmil
Land on your feet, Atwell!

(you are a wonder)
__

In all seriousness though I don't think this show attracts a huge audience because it takes place in the past. All its really doing is trying to set up future events we see in AOS. Personally I think they'd have had a bit more success without as many related stories and focused more on setting get up Shield and other adventures rather than tie in after tie in.

I mean we've seen the zero matter for half a season on AOS and learn where it takes people and then Carter spends their season on zero matter as if it's a new mystery. Sure, in the 40s it is to them, but to the audience we already know about it.

I think moving it to Tuesday was a bad call. Also because of the mass amount of CB shows. I mean, go on Monday, and it's up against Gotham. Tuesday -- Flash, Wednesday - Arrow; and lastly Thursday is Legends. It could try Friday, but we all know how Friday ratings are.

If it went back to Monday a bit earlier, it'd do so much better IMO.

Yes, 2 parts tonight, and then next week is season finale I think. Really hoping it continues on for at least 5 seasons total. I'd be happy with that. Ending it before hand would be a damn shame.

Back