Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Same with my version. The spear tip is there.

Cool that he is going to be in the tv series. After watching Avengers again, it is entirely possible that Coulson didn't die, but Fury used his "death" as a means to get the Avengers to work together. After all, he readily admitted to Maria that he put the blood on the Cap cards as a little "push" for the Avengers.

I'd rather see him remain dead and return as Vision. :huh

Kevin Feige finally made some decent decision after the whole anyone can be Ironman fiasco.

Coulson is the logical character to headline the show. He is the constant, the anchor in all the Marvel movies and he has a large enough fanbase to ensure that the TV show can stand on its own.

Same with my version. The spear tip is there.

Cool that he is going to be in the tv series. After watching Avengers again, it is entirely possible that Coulson didn't die, but Fury used his "death" as a means to get the Avengers to work together. After all, he readily admitted to Maria that he put the blood on the Cap cards as a little "push" for the Avengers.

Thats kinda how I've felt all along. Avengers showed Fury is willing to do anything for the greater good. Lying about someone dying is nothing to THE spy.

Kevin Feige finally made some decent decision after the whole anyone can be Ironman fiasco.

Coulson is the logical character to headline the show. He is the constant, the anchor in all the Marvel movies and he has a large enough fanbase to ensure that the TV show can stand on its own.

Definatley the logical choice, assuming SLJ doesn't want a sweet gig as Fury every week.

I really hope they handle this well, this has great potential. Definitely hope they can swing occasional guest stars from the Marvel movies even if its small cameos with a couple lines just to add flavor to the mix.

I really hope they handle this well, this has great potential. Definitely hope they can swing occasional guest stars from the Marvel movies even if its small cameos with a couple lines just to add flavor to the mix.

I agree. With RDJr's contract being up, throwing in required TV cameos in the new one would be a great idea IMO. Having an Avenger show up a couple of times through the year would really pull things together as one universe. Otherwise its like, oh yeah, I know Iron Man. He and I see eachother all the time in the summer but he never is around in the fall and winter :slap

So when exactly is this supposed to air? Mid season? Next year? :dunno

Yup! :goodpost:

I think even a 30 second cameo by RDJ would sell the **** out of this series. Heck even getting some of the SHIELD guys from the movies to drop by regularly or the scientist from Thor/Avengers would rock to make it feel cohesive to the Universe.

The Short Movie is vry funny. Came with the avengers cookie box :)

Lets hope the serie to follow the short...

I'm not worried about the Avengers showing up, I'm more interested in what baddies we might get to see.

The Short Movie is vry funny. Came with the avengers cookie box :)

Lets hope the serie to follow the short...

Since we heard about the TV show coming before the Blu Ray was released, I kinda figured the item 47 one shot was helping set up the TV show. Seems like a no brainer to me the way they ended it :dunno

:lol You guys are dreaming. I HIGHLY doubt Marvel will waste a contractual appearance from their big-money stars on a television show. If the show can't hold it's own weight without cameos by the Avengers, it doesn't deserve to be on television. :lol

Yeah, I can't imagine any of the bigs stars showing up on the tv show. At best, there might be a SLJ cameo.

I don't know, RDJ has done an episode of Family Guy, Jeremy Renner did some work on Robot Chicken, the Hulk is a digital image, I think the possibilites are endless.

:lol You guys are dreaming. I HIGHLY doubt Marvel will waste a contractual appearance from their big-money stars on a television show. If the show can't hold it's own weight without cameos by the Avengers, it doesn't deserve to be on television. :lol

I don't think they'll waste a movie appearance, no. But since RDJr's contract is up after Iron Man 3, why not throw in some TV appearances into the pot with the film renewal contract? Seems logical to me.

And yeah, SLJ HAS to show up at some point IMO. Blackwidow and Hawkeye seem logical to me too.

I don't know, RDJ has done an episode of Family Guy, Jeremy Renner did some work on Robot Chicken, the Hulk is a digital image, I think the possibilites are endless.

Problem is they're paying these guys millions to play the characters, and unlike the parodies, any "official" appearance counts toward the contractual obligation.

I don't think they'll waste a movie appearance, no. But since RDJr's contract is up after Iron Man 3, why not throw in some TV appearances into the pot with the film renewal contract? Seems logical to me.

And yeah, SLJ HAS to show up at some point IMO. Blackwidow and Hawkeye seem logical to me too.

I don't see them doing it. Not unless RDJ gives them a freebie. As for Scarlett, she just got a multi-million dollar raise so I don't see them using one of her appearances for television. Renner's anybody's guess. Though I bet he walks if they try to force him into a TV appearance.

I get what you are saying. There will be lots of hoops to jump through to get even a tiny "hi, bye" cameo to happen. But I do think general audiences will be expecting them regardless. It will by hard to sell this as being apart of the film universe if none of the film characters ever pop in from time to time. I really have a hard time seeing them do this series without at least Nick Fury showing up every now and then. I know thats like saying FBI show has to have the FBI director on it some time, but I think this is a little different situation.

Either way, with Coulson in this, I'll be checking it out. Do we even have an ETA on this yet? I don't know if this is going to happen this year or after Avengers 2 or the Punisher and Hulk TV series :lol

I get what you are saying. There will be lots of hoops to jump through to get even a tiny "hi, bye" cameo to happen. But I do think general audiences will be expecting them regardless. It will by hard to sell this as being apart of the film universe if none of the film characters ever pop in from time to time. I really have a hard time seeing them do this series without at least Nick Fury showing up every now and then. I know thats like saying FBI show has to have the FBI director on it some time, but I think this is a little different situation.

Either way, with Coulson in this, I'll be checking it out. Do we even have an ETA on this yet? I don't know if this is going to happen this year or after Avengers 2 or the Punisher and Hulk TV series :lol

I can see Coulson filling that gap. And maybe "costume" cameos, but outside of unused/reused footage, I don't think we'll see the movie stars.

I was gonna suggest since they havnt attached Renner to any film of his own mabey they could get him to be one of the leads of the show. Its not like TV is beneath these actors or anything, Since they seem to be investing alot into the franchise the tv show could be just as good as the solo films. Also, you can stand to make alot of money off of television if its a hit series. But then i remembered ARROW is on and 2 shows about a bow & arrow armed lead may seem a bit much.

I think this show will be good. Atleast have Jackson guest star in the Pilot & Finale. If they get a great cast together just like they got for the movies it will be a success. Item 47 was cool but ehhh, idk about them being the leads along with Coulson, that was cool for a 1 shot. We need real SHIELD agents to be apart of this show.

Back