Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

I'm sure they will. Anything from a cameo to a full guest star episode. I can't see this working if they don't have at least the SHIELD characters do that, if not the other Avengers as well. I mean they can easily have Stark or Banner show up rather than Iron Man or the Hulk. Just depends on what case they are working on in that episode.

Not sure though. Wouldn't that count as an appearance? That's big $$$ to have a star appear as a character to boost ratings on a TV show and negate one of the appearances in their film contract. While it'd be cool to see them, it's absolutely moronic from a business standpoint. Especially with everybody seeing monetary increases post Avengers.

Unless Marvel, Disney, ABC and all of the entities share a common ground and goal the most im hoping for is a Samuel L Jackson Cameo in mabey the pilot/finale. Joss will prob serve as an excutive producer and godfather the series, with the movie going into production soon i dont see him having time to direct any episodes.

I think this is a good time as someone said before to expand the Marvel Universe, not just cinematic but..telematic? Idk LOL. Lets see some new characters that would mabey work better in a television medium.

Does anyone have any clue when this will happen? Mabey early 2013? If they start working on the pilot soon i dont see why not, or mabey Fall 2013? Post IM3 and gearing up for the next wave?

I actually like the fact that they are creating "new" non-super hero based characters for this show. I know I'll be watching it.

https://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/these-are-the-agents-being-cast-in-marvel-joss-whedons-s-h-i-e-l-d-show-20121002

So aside from the name this looks to have nothing to do with Marvel Comics.

What a ****ing waste :slap

Given your horrible taste and the fact that you hate it this early on, only means this show will be....

Picard_full_of_win.jpg

He was the most logical choice as star of the show. It will be curious to see how they handle him. Will he be some kind of hologram, brought back from the dead, never died, prequel show, etc? I'm thinking Iron Man 3 might reveal his fate.

Oh yeah, that is what I'm talking about! Now, all I need is my damn HT Coulson figure.

Joss Whedon has a penchant for killing characters and bringing them back.

If he's not really dead, it will rob The Avengers of the emotional impact and aftermath of his death scene. But I will forgive them because I'm happy that we'll be seeing him again, one way or another.

Is this why they digitally removed the blade going through his chest in the Avengers blu-ray?

The tip of the spear through Coulson was still there on my BR. I think that was only for certain countries they did that.

Same with my version. The spear tip is there.

Cool that he is going to be in the tv series. After watching Avengers again, it is entirely possible that Coulson didn't die, but Fury used his "death" as a means to get the Avengers to work together. After all, he readily admitted to Maria that he put the blood on the Cap cards as a little "push" for the Avengers.

Back