Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

I wonder if Jackson will ever guest star.

I don't see how they could avoid that. I fully expect to see Avengers dropping in from time to time. RDJr' up for a contract renewal, so throwing in x amount of TV guest appearances would be a smart thing to add now. But I'd say we'll see SLJ at the very least. Heck, Renner could turn into a regular since he seems to be getting ignored elsewhere :lol

Since the pilot has been shot I am assuming this will premiere this summer or will they wait till fall?

Clark Gregg talking about his return.

[ame="https://youtu.be/2rmuz4JaoPI"]https://youtu.be/2rmuz4JaoPI[/ame]

Pure speculation on my part, but there are a couple clues. When Coulson calls Stark, Tony says "you have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark" secondly when Fury asks why he did it, Coulson says they needed a push. I doubt he would take on Loki alone no matter how big the gun, and knowing it was suicide he sent his LMD. Fury went along with it. After all they ARE spies and therefore professional liars.

960213_459970324087208_357441549_n.jpg

931377_459970274087213_1862069631_n.jpg

481003_459970344087206_979883563_n.jpg

283844_459970297420544_196114759_n.jpg

923148_459970364087204_1283765425_n.jpg

943020_459970260753881_1971772574_n.jpg

Joss Whedon has a history of taking unknowns, putting them in a TV series and making magic.

That cast pic looks pretty lame. So I guess SHIELD is recruiting on Jump Street & and in 90210 now. :lol

Yeah, I'm totally unimpressed with their acting abilities by seeing that one posed cast shot!

Seriously though, I think having three kind of same-ish looking white guys with short hair in the group sort of makes them look blah just as a first impression. I'm actually a bit surprised at the lack of diversity (even if it felt forced) in the group. But I have confidence they'll develop as characters far beyond that with Whedon at the helm.

Last edited:

Those on the fence with the Coulson figure better jump now. I can see him going for crazy amounts once this show hits. Unless its just utter garbage, I can't see this NOT getting picked up for at least a few seasons. Disney knows Marvel is a cash cow and if this show sets up any of the other films, they'll be all over this.

Seriously though, I think having three kind of same-ish looking white guys with short hair in the group sort of makes them look blah just as a first impression. I'm actually a bit surprised at the lack of diversity (even if it felt forced) in the group. But I have confidence they'll develop as characters far beyond that with Whedon at the helm.

I agree, with the exception of Ming Na wen, that's a lily white crew. Combine that with the all white Avengers team, and you'd think they would try to work a little more diversity in there.

Those on the fence with the Coulson figure better jump now. I can see him going for crazy amounts once this show hits. Unless its just utter garbage, I can't see this NOT getting picked up for at least a few seasons. Disney knows Marvel is a cash cow and if this show sets up any of the other films, they'll be all over this.

The New Adventures of Old Christine. Watch that TV Show for 1 episode and than enjoy complete baffling wonderment as you question how in the name of god the guy who plays Coulson ever, EVER managed to get more work, let alone into The Avengers. His acting is literally, and I'm not saying that for dramatic effect, it really is truely the worst acting I have ever seen on a professional Tv show from a non reality show star. Again I'm being serious, The worst, rock bottom, nothing else comes close including the people playing 1 eyed mexican drug cartel assassins on Days of Our Lives. It's almost as though he's been possessed by aliens or something now in Avengers etc because he had none of that talent, not an ounce, not a drop on that show.

Diversity blah, blah, blah. This is just the beginning cast, and I'm sure it will be shaken up very quickly.

Back