Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my FedEx shipping notice today for the Ex :banana $50 for shipping :horror. Easily the most expensive shipping I've ever paid on an SS item. Still, can't wait for it to get here (on the 30th)!

Correction regarding the shipping cost (to Arkansas) on this - it's actually $41.43 instead of $50. The original amount was just a pre-auth. I don't remember it doing that before - usually pre-authorizes the actual amount. Anyway, I've already got a spot cleared and ready for this! :banana

got my final invoice, shipping soon :woo

dont think ive ever been as hyped to recieve a statue before :lol

Last edited:
My EX is scheduled to be delivered Thursday. Looking forward to it, but still a little disapointed that it took so long and I got stuck on the tail end of teh first shipment/second shipment. Everything else I've ordered from Sideshow I've received pretty early.

It IS perfect! They did an outstanding job on the paintwork. The pose and sculpt are just phenomenal. They didn't let us down this time with the weathering of the leather. They did everything right here. Even the sword is real metal, and it is like holding a small machete in your hand. Just insane.

GREAT WORK SIDESHOW!!!!

BZ1.jpg

BZ2.jpg

BZ3.jpg

BZ4.jpg

BZ5.jpg

BZ6.jpg

BZ7.jpg

BZ8.jpg

BZA.jpg

Last edited:
It IS perfect! They did an outstanding job on the paintwork. The pose and sculpt are just phenomenal. They didn't let us down this time with the weathering of the leather. They did everything right here. Even the sword is real metal, and it is like holding a small machete in your hand. Just insane.

GREAT WORK SIDESHOW!!!!

AWESOME

–adjective

1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight.
2. showing or characterized by awe.
3. Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome.

I got some nice PF's this year but this is by far the best one.

PF of the year.

Last edited:
Back