Storm - white costume EXTREMELY limited exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, I can't wait for a convert. This is just getting harder to find. I might have one of these soon. Working on a trade for one now. :D nice ES this is a must own! This feels weird for me to get rid of the Reg Ex version for a white variant version. I hope this is worth it in person.

Had to flexpay this one, but its finally on the way! I am curious to see this in person and decide if its something I need to keep or not. On one had I really like the white color scheme, on the other hand I just bought a house and probably shouldn't have spent the money anyway. I guess I'll see on Friday.

I finally got one a while back. I'm really not impress with her paint and overall the way this looks in white. I'm going to sell her off and wait for my favorite storm ever. The jim lee white storm.

Damn! So freaking nice! You lucky owners! How the heck did I miss this when I'm always on this site?? :gah: I'm still on the WL! :wink1: maybe a last chance convert! Hehe

Ah, I can't wait for a convert. This is just getting harder to find. I might have one of these soon. Working on a trade for one now. :D nice ES this is a must own! This feels weird for me to get rid of the Reg Ex version for a white variant version. I hope this is worth it in person.

I finally got one a while back. I'm really not impress with her paint and overall the way this looks in white. I'm going to sell her off and wait for my favorite storm ever. The jim lee white storm.

:thud::thud:

CONVERSION!!!

:banana :blissy :banana

:fireworks :fireworks

:bounce :ccheerlea :mexwave :elefant:

:yess:

A week ago:

"We have found the Marvel(R) Collectibles Storm: White Costume Edition Premium Format Figure Sideshow Exclusive for you! Your waitlist reservation #WC165923 for this item is due to become a live order on 2013/11/18 and should ship out to you shortly after that."

Didn't feel like anyone telling me it was a return, etc, so waited for her to come in.

Last edited:
She turned out EXCELLENT! I guess someone's flex pay didn't work out because nobody would return this.

Maybe not comic accurate but she's my favorite female character and this version turned out great, I'm so glad it actually converted. Will take better pics given a chance, but you all already know what it looks like.

11002027925_39470b3f03.jpg

Back