Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

Malice must be in Uruk-hai dream-land........................ :lol

Do you not have to sign for it Malice?

i know but it's still on the fedex truck:banghead

Malice must be in Uruk-hai dream-land........................ :lol

:lol not no more but i kept waking up thinking that my wife had signed for it.

MMMMM.....polystone. Just smelling that makes me happy.

i 'member p!tu was asking for some sideshow polystone air freshener, i wonder if sideshow came thru and hooked him up?

:D

I thought you got special treatment from fedex and didn't have to sign that cursed signature.:lol

Man, I finally received the Processing Notice (processing NOT shipping!!!) for this piece a minute ago. SS is processing the order tomorrow. I guess I've been spoiled because every other thing I've received from SS has come fairly fast. Can't wait for some EX goodness.

Mine is being processed tomorrow as well. :D

Got my processing notice as well :banana
Shipping is $86 :horror:horror Thankfully the exchange rate is pretty good right now :rock

We are off on Wed to accept delivery and low and behold Fed Ex arrived today, a day early, and no one was home to sign for it :mad:

I just called and confirmed that they will redeliver it on Wed. (it's original delivery date!)

Mine arrived yesterday! It is awesome beyond words! The gruesomeness of the severed head is great! And the loin cloth on mine looks nicely tattered and weathered quite nicely! Can't say enough great words about this one! Definitely a homerun in my books.

One thing interesting is the statue doesn't look to be the same scale as Lurtz. I thought all Uruks had the same size and height??

I have a feeling that it will still be after the Con before we see these shipped.

:chew :joy :banana It's HERE ! :banana :joy :chew

It is fantastic, BIG and heavy. I think the sword is made of metal.

I had one issue and that was that one arrow did not fit properly. I opened up the whole a little with a small drill bit. I did it by hand and only a few light turns did the trick.

If you did not order it you will want to. It is that good. My vote for PF of the year!

I will post some photos later tonight. Right now I just want to enjoy its presence.

I don't know if it is just my imagination but I visited a local retailer who sells SSC products and they have some PFs on display. I noticed that the recent PFs seems slightly larger than the previous ones.

I don't know if it is just my imagination but I visited a local retailer who sells SSC products and they have some PFs on display. I noticed that the recent PFs seems slightly larger than the previous ones.

I would agree with that. I actually moved all my LOTR PFs last night. Had new carpeting put in last week and finally got around to unpacking my PFs and re-displaying them. Of the four PFs I have, Lurtz is definitely the heaviest, followed by Gandalf the White. Both Aragorn and the Moria Orc are fairly light in comparison to the other two.

Last edited:
Mine is on Flexpay and my last payment is not due until 15 Aug. Meanwhile, I am just enjoying all the great pics that you guys are posting here. Can't wait! :)

I haven't been following this one but I wanted to chime in that after having seen
it in person yesterday at SDCC, I felt it was easily the most impressive statue at
the con. Congrats to all who will be getting one!

Back