Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought this Sentinel and the Galactus MAQ would look super cool mixed in with a Bowen X-MEN or FF collection.

Not my best pic. But they look good together.

Vitrinen170823_klein.jpg

Buh...buh...but they're not all in scale!!!!

:wink1:

Oddly, everything still looks good though. Weird.

BTW, love how Galactus came out. One of my favorite things SS has ever done. The only other Marvel figures it's really close to in scale with is a tiny set of Bowen FF's, but I personally have absolutely no problem with it being a one-off.

Galactus is an amazing statue. I had one when he first came out but he came broken so I returned it. But just recently bought him again and he isn't going anywhere.

Random question. What comic line is this Sentinel modeled off of?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Buh...buh...but they're not all in scale!!!!

:wink1:

Oddly, everything still looks good though. Weird.

BTW, love how Galactus came out. One of my favorite things SS has ever done. The only other Marvel figures it's really close to in scale with is a tiny set of Bowen FF's, but I personally have absolutely no problem with it being a one-off.

Galactus can vary in size just like Apocalypse. The Sentinel is certainly far more in scale with Bowen statues than it is with PFs even if it isn't perfectly scaled.

Next to the Koto Doom and Bowen Wolverine, Galactus looks like he's in his depleted state (needs sustenance). Just like when the Avengers and FF fought Galactus. Yet, next to the Silver Surfer, Galactus looks like he's in his full state (Just fed).

That's a pretty cool display ...love how it shows a good example of how Galactus can change in size when he's hungry or full. Lol.

I just checked it out! REALLY impressive. I love the variety. You have a lot of gems in there. Thanks for sharing!

Back