Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

So EX hasnt started shipping yet? Thats why I havent gotten a WL conversion notice :D

EX started shipping. Mine should be in my grubby mitts tomorrow - severed head and all. :rock

Well I will hold out for a bit before tracking one down on the feeBay. Severed head will rock and I think with 750 of em coming it will convert.

I would just like to remind you all with the dire state of the current economy you should seriously consider canceling. Its gonna get worse before it gets better, boogity-boogity-boo! :D

I'm so utterly confused. :huh My EX order is nowhere to be seen, no processing notice, no ship notice, no fedex, nothing.... :confused:

**** has flashbacks to Sideshow mess up with my Wolf bust which left order in limbo for almost 2 weeks "in warehouse"...*** :horror

exc. is shipping already :joy mine will be here tuesday!!!

Lucky man!

Congrats! :duff

thanks mang!

Me too!

Tomorrow is the day of the Berserker! Just hope fedex delivers him before our office closes...

we need pix's a.s.a.p!

I'm so utterly confused. :huh My EX order is nowhere to be seen, no processing notice, no ship notice, no fedex, nothing.... :confused:

**** has flashbacks to Sideshow mess up with my Wolf bust which left order in limbo for almost 2 weeks "in warehouse"...*** :horror

don't worry i didn't get a processing notice or a ship notice they just charged my account. it will come.

just got my reg. edition today from SS # 78. post some pics tommorow. on waitlist for EX.

So it looks like the "first wave" is for Flex-pay?

and EX orders paid in full shipping?

I sooo look forward to waking up tomorrow and seeing the pics. :blissy

Just noticed the Fed-Ex shipping notification for the EX. Should be here next week! Can't wait! It is finally arriving! :rock

Big Beerbelly Bob wants his statue God dammit.

So it looks like the "first wave" is for Flex-pay?

and EX orders paid in full shipping?

I sooo look forward to waking up tomorrow and seeing the pics. :blissy

I sooo look forward to waking up tomorrow to open the box and to the smell of fresh polystone.:monkey3

:bunnydanc :blissy :bunnydanc :blissy :bunnydanc

Big Beerbelly Bob wants his statue God dammit.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Me too. :mad:

C'mon, Sideshow!

Got my EX!

Appears to be every bit as awesome as I thought it would :rock2

I'll try to get some pics going later tonight when I get home from work (gonna be thinking about the Berserker all day now :sick )

Got my EX!

Appears to be every bit as awesome as I thought it would :rock2

I'll try to get some pics going later tonight when I get home from work (gonna be thinking about the Berserker all day now :sick )

Damn you!!!! I mean, congrats!!!! :monkey2

I usually get my Sideshow pieces on the first shipment. I guess I got stuck on the second shipment this time. :banghead

I got a first shipment notification but no activity as of now. :monkey2

Back