Storm - white costume EXTREMELY limited exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x2. But then again - it's amazing how many times I see a grail/5 years old pf on eBay and the description says "only opened for inspection and to take photos". Why you once spend $250 - 300 + shipping (and nowadays $350 -$500) just to put the box away on the ceiling for several years in the hope you can double, triple your money (after ebay and paypal fees) sometimes down the road is beyond me. There are easier - and faster - ways to earn some extra $$

Exactly, several years to make say 600 bucks (if everything goes to plan mind you, on the flip side you could sell it and get scammed). I'd rather just do a few stockmarket trades and make that in a few days, without the hassle of lugging gigantic boxes to the post office. It just doesn't add up for me.

Exactly, several years to make say 600 bucks (if everything goes to plan mind you, on the flip side you could sell it and get scammed). I'd rather just do a few stockmarket trades and make that in a few days, without the hassle of lugging gigantic boxes to the post office. It just doesn't add up for me.

Couldn't agree more

Opened this up today, she is nice I must say but I think I prefer the black suit version cos of the ex head being better. Got 006 too so no complaints there.

The only tiny chance someone has on the waitlist is if someone who opted for FlexPay decides to cancel.

Here are some quick pics of mine. She looks good in the black costume, but great in this white one. Really happy with this one.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DED812HKWyM[/ame]

Last edited:
I am still on the waitlist. I went on immediately when I got the email. Wonder how much longer they're going to take to let me down. :monkey2

Back