Storm - white costume EXTREMELY limited exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Premium Format

I see the AP is still on ebay. Wonder if the price will come down on this one now? Glad I can own one at a fraction of that price!

I am surprised by this cos she is LOTR PF quality. And that's saying something. There was a lot of paranoia about chicks being duds when it came to the Marvel line when she came out and it probably didn't help.

Ordered!!!!! AWESOME, so excited. I saw the white sample version on eBay and wanted it (if I was really rich) and this is the deal!

The white would look better displayed with Black Panther, wouldn't it? Hmmm....I may get this and sell the black costume version.

Click the pic! Buy now!

Storm - Sideshow Exclusive Edition - White Costume Edition- Premium Format Figure

Click the pic! Buy now!

Storm - Sideshow Exclusive Edition - White Costume Edition- Premium Format Figure

Currently listed as 'Checking Inventory'. Could she be almost sold out already?

i recieve this morning through SS special express service,so fast :lecture

beautiful piece :yess:

d.png

Sintiacutetulo-6.png

:duff

Got this mail 10 minutes ago:
"ITEM(S) ORDERED: (1) Marvel(R) Collectibles Storm: White Costume Edition Premium Format Figure Sideshow Exclusive"

3 minutes later: "Checking Inventory" ......... phew, that was close :yess:

Well that ****ing sucks... I missed this because I actually have a career that needs to be taken care of once in awhile.

Back