Storm - white costume EXTREMELY limited exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

I knew I had to have gotten on the wait list early since when I found out about this there was none. I kept refreshing the page til the WL button popped up and jumped on it. With only 150 and so many wanting it just for the ES you had no idea how many people were doing the same thing. Of course I love the small ES but this is one of my favorite characters.

I checked her over again for any defects and very happy to say there's none. This got the care all statues should get. I really wanted this and the white costume looks great. Very grateful right now.

Thanks guys!

I knew I had to have gotten on the wait list early since when I found out about this there was none. I kept refreshing the page til the WL button popped up and jumped on it. With only 150 and so many wanting it just for the ES you had no idea how many people were doing the same thing. Of course I love the small ES but this is one of my favorite characters.

I checked her over again for any defects and very happy to say there's none. This got the care all statues should get. I really wanted this and the white costume looks great. Very grateful right now.

I think this piece should be sought after not for the low ES, not the white color, nor the value, but rather the paint application. It's the best painted of all the X-Men Premium formats.

I think this piece should be sought after not for the low ES, not the white color, nor the value, but rather the paint application. It's the best painted of all the X-Men Premium formats.

While nothing is perfect, and I'm saying that with having some very well painted statues, this one is quite good, definitely among the best I have. I think the white really does look great, the ES and any value it may bring is just a bonus. But as always, I collect for the character.

Storm, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Jean, Xavier and Rogue are my favorite X-Men (Ha! Over half my list is currently dead! and Storm should be dead the way she's horribly handled these days) so any PF SS does of them will get my interest.

Yeah, she is awesome !

LR-2321_zps39d5898d.jpg

Yeah, she is awesome !

LR-2321_zps39d5898d.jpg

Nice!

Everyone else's pics with the regular head look way better than the pics SS publishes.

If SS had pics of the reg head as good as the ones on this forum, the ES for the black costume would be higher.

Nice!

Everyone else's pics with the regular head look way better than the pics SS publishes.

If SS had pics of the reg head as good as the ones on this forum, the ES for the black costume would be higher.

Thanks Peedi, I agree, SS need to improve their pics !

Back