Spooktacular 2014 has begun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Mistress of the Web tweeted to me about my soul. I'm unsure if I'm supposed to do anything? I do not wish to message her because if anyone knows what it means to be busy, it's me, so I do not wish to bother her. I just hope I didn't do anything wrong, or miss something. That'd be my luck. :lol

My frist Spooktacular and I was able to score $65 in RP! Thank you Sideshow! And thanks to the folks here who posted codes.

So, Mistress of the Web tweeted to me about my soul. I'm unsure if I'm supposed to do anything? I do not wish to message her because if anyone knows what it means to be busy, it's me, so I do not wish to bother her. I just hope I didn't do anything wrong, or miss something. That'd be my luck. :lol

I tried to sell her my soul for a Man of Steel PF but didn't get picked. If she tweeted anything about you doing it, I'd message her. Wouldn't want to miss out on a prize!

I definitely know what you mean. You should chime in with her though. Just to see. It might not even be anything time consuming. GL!

I definitely know what you mean. You should chime in with her though. Just to see. It might not even be anything time consuming. GL!

I'm pretty sure that she knows who I am. Last time, she added my prize right to my orders list. It was awesome. I'll give it till Monday and then if anything, I'll send her a message. I'm sure she'd like to wind down for the weekend.

Of the 3 codes I saw this year, only one worked ($5), the other said it was used already and the other expired within 10 minutes of posting.

Yeah, I was much slower this year than I was last year & only got around half of them. I think I only got a couple of the quick ones, including the last one for $10. :yess:

But I'm damn grateful for all the ones I did get. I love Sideshow. :1-1:

Was the last code the only $10 value code?

Yeah, I was much slower this year than I was last year & only got around half of them. I think I only got a couple of the quick ones, including the last one for $10. :yess:

But I'm damn grateful for all the ones I did get. I love Sideshow. :1-1:

Definitely grateful, the points can always be used.

Was the last code the only $10 value code?

Yes, it was the only $10 code the rest were $5

I never thought about that. Maybe it wasn't. I guess mister fancy-pants Josh is the one who could answer this for us.

Quick Draw Josh.

LOL @ "Fancy Pants". :lol

tumblr_ma020aPmZI1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

:lol

Back