Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen......we are getting an Uruk Hai Berserker PF! :banana:banana

Code:
<a class="affiliatestyle" href="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker.aspx?aid=11&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d72251" target="_blank">Uruk-Hai PF Exclusive</a>

x :peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Uruk Hai PF

PF or 12in figure? Could be either one, no? But, if it is a berserker, great choice SS.

Lurtz wasn't enough?

Sounds like a double-dip.

Where's Gandalf the GREY?? Where's a RINGWRAITH?? Where's a GONDORIAN??

meh...

ttt1377.jpg

All of Criswell's clues fit perfectly on this one:

...."The rage of a frenzied warrior, a creature grown for sheer destruction....the torch-bearer of the end"

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

Can't wait to see what it looks like.

We need to get more Fellowship Characters done before this line dies like the 12" one

Not the best choice IMO, if you go by popularity (based on the secondary market Berserker stuff). I think they figured since Lurtz sold so well, because he's a uruk, the beserker will sell just as well.

I would prefer a 12" as I would buy it. I want to save room for other things but whatever they do the line is still alive.

I would prefer a 12" as I would buy it. I want to save room for other things but whatever they do the line is still alive.

wouldn't you see all his joints? Plus he'd look really skinny? I would rather have a PF...even though it's not the most popular choice.

Unless the exclusive lights up (assuming it's a torch), I'll just wait this out and get the regular for cheap down the road.

Back