Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received my EX Berserker, a day earlier than scheduled. Accoring to the shipper, #53/750. Can't wait to get home and check this PF out.

I got the notice that it was shipped today so I'll probably get it early next week.

congrats ween, but i cant believe that you got on the waitlist like a month ago, and i had my order in 5 minutes after it was up, and mine got shipped yesterday, this company makes me shake my head more and more these days :stake

Exclusive #81 is in the house (if I stand the box on it's head, I can tell myself I've got #18!:naughty) - it's in perfect shape and it's beautiful!

W00T! Got my conversion notice for the EX!!! Got on list 10 MAY in case anyone still waiting is wondering their odds.

I actually think this one will be a second chancer after SDCC>

YES, YES, YES . SS just sent me confirmation that my waitlist for the EX has converted, i thought this was going to be one that would never convert. maybe this is a sign that some others might get theres too.

My EX waitlist just converted! I got on the waitlist May 18th. Now to decide whether I want it or not.....

Huge grats on the conversions, this piece is destined to be sought-after in the coming years; more so than say Lurtz I think. :lecture

You all definitely won't be disappointed. PF of the year. I posted my thoughts/mini review on this piece on the photo thread...

Back