"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone suggest appropriate boots to use for Angel Eyes and Tuco? I have the Rainman clothing sets in storage for a while and today discovered that the material used for the boots have deteriorated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I used DID WWII German Officer boots for my Angel Eyes and Newline Black Cowboy boots for Tuco.

Last edited:
That makes two of us. Had a shot at one about a year ago but it fell through, unfortunately.

I like the idea of kit bashing Angel Eyes... looks like it would be a lot easier to do now than it would've been a few years ago. I already have two Angel Eyes head sculpts to choose from (Rainman & H2), so it would just be a matter of putting together his costume.

New Line has come out with several new Western themed clothing & accessory sets recently that could provide some of the essential pieces.

Friend of mine said he was selling his Blondie....

Never really interest me that much (although I love the film!) but admired it every time I went to my friends and seen it on its on detolf shelf.

Had the cash in hand so I thought screw it and took it!

Don't really need the other characters, very happy with Blondie, although its not 100% in likeness, I like it! :wink1:

246570_10150870413174585_329989274584_9868939_1650321090_n.jpg

Oh Snake... got ya FB message just, not selling him:)

Hey Guys,

I've finally got some free time and have some more ponchos & vests available. I've also have a brand new item, Bag of 100 gold coins.
If interested, just PM.

Poncho's can be weathered and tassles made to any length you want. $50

Vest's are weathered sheepskin. I do a less dirty version if interested. $40

vests.jpg

Gold coins come 100 to the bag and are metal. $15 (Limited supply)

goldcoins2.jpg

Any questions, just feel free to ask.

Thanks!

David

Very very nice armysoldier! One of the greatest movies ever made. I am sure it was hard for the seller as these figures are difficult to let go! I am feeling a bit sad because I'm going to have to let go of my Rainman Blondie headsculpt now.

Very very nice armysoldier! One of the greatest movies ever made. I am sure it was hard for the seller as these figures are difficult to let go! I am feeling a bit sad because I'm going to have to let go of my Rainman Blondie headsculpt now.

Yes the seller recently contacted me and told me he is very sad to have let these go.

I on the other hand am in cloud 9!

That Blondie HS won't last long. Someone is going to snatch that up real fast.

I agree the GBU is one of the greatest movies ever made.

Recently saw Once Upon a Time in the West not too long ago and I thought it was just OK.

I kept thinking to myself, "Stop playing that damn Harmonica and shoot someone already dammit :rotfl"

Velvet Morning reopened his poll and Bandito Tuco is on there.

Go to his thread and submit your vote to get Bandito Tuco made :pray:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117796

Last edited:
Back