"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some fantastic work guy's! Wish l could find clothes for Angel Eyes!

I bashed my own. Brown pants and vest(battlegear Toys), DID German boots, Black shirt and General Grants coat with color removed with Ritz Color Remover. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Side-Show-...803?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc37e95f3 Stevo Toys makes the Gun Rigs.

100_4701-1.jpg

Last edited:
WOW your customs looks great man :thud: How did you got the hats for both figures? Are these sculpted?

These are Rainman's sculpts and they came with the hats. I got them off a member here that was leaving and selling his collection. I got lucky, he only had them up for sale for about five minutes. Had a lot of parts and Heads he never finished. I had my brother paint them for me. And just bashed the outfits. Got Blondie's poncho and vest from Scott Petersen. Tuco suit is also from Barbies Ien, so had to put it on a slim Hot toy TT. It was green and I dyed it brown.

100_4695-1.jpg

I really miss my Rainman MWNN. Sold it a couple years ago because I thought the tailoring in general was too puffy, and the sculpt wasn't the best. Maybe when Clint has passed, some company will pick up the license off the family like Hot Toys did with The Godfather. Pretty much a pipe dream, but crazier things have happened

Hope you track it down duder!

I forever regret selling my Blondie head and clothing set. If anybody is wishing to sell their Rainman fullset Blondie then please pm me :)

Here's my almost complete Blondie. All I really need is a cloth poncho. Does anybody know where to get someone to make one??? This is the look I'm trying to accomplish.

4e94f63d.jpg

And here's Blondie

Before the head:

0f146892.jpg

After the head:

9b722491.jpg

056c80dd.jpg

5a2e2e1c.jpg

Looks great! Is that Scott's new Blondie head? As for the poncho, I know stevostoys.com sells one, but he has temporarily stopped taking orders on his website until he is all caught up with orders.

Looks great! Is that Scott's new Blondie head? As for the poncho, I know stevostoys.com sells one, but he has temporarily stopped taking orders on his website until he is all caught up with orders.

Yeah I got the scuplt from Scott. It was painted by SS and got the pieces here and there. I also got a poncho from stevostoys. Its pretty good. But it was brown and not the green I wanted. Maybe I should start a interest thread in the custom page.

Last edited:
I recently designed my own poncho and had it printed by Spoonflower. The fringe is vintage (pre-1950s) string from a mill near where my grandmother grew up.

537802_10150694977007081_1038970546_n.jpg

577573_10150694977122081_1175862803_n.jpg

561890_10150694977187081_316853159_n.jpg

581445_10150694981642081_926289807_n.jpg

I took this picture real quick with my BlackBerry :
576563_10150696551967081_1053028281_n.jpg

Last edited:
got my vest poncho and belt from stevos toys yesterday,the belt is great and very well done, but the sheeps skin vest still has red pen on it from were it was cut, not a really big problem, but i did order the stuff in december, understand hes struggling abit with the orders but was expecting it to be a bit more well done lol

Looking for the Rainman Blondie fullset if anybody is thinking of selling him on.

Would also consider the head and clothing set.

PM me if you have one or the other.

:wink1:

Can anyone suggest appropriate boots to use for Angel Eyes and Tuco? I have the Rainman clothing sets in storage for a while and today discovered that the material used for the boots have deteriorated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Back